LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on please post some pics. I tried serching but nuthin useful came up. I really need halp on this if you dont got pics please explain it to me.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
as soon as i get home ill take a pic of my front suspenison, its my first one with cups and cyclenders. its not that bad.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Sep 5 2003, 04:13 PM
you wanting models or real cars to go off of?

don't make me go lift the caddy up out of its grave and snap some pics now :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
do so please

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by lukedogg@Sep 5 2003, 05:34 PM
models please i just need to know how to do it.
ok, i wasnt sure what you was wanting to look at. if i get some time i might take a couple pics of one of my 64' frames i started on awhile back. (closest to the real thing you'll see around here) ;)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Sep 5 2003, 06:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Sep 5 2003, 06:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lukedogg@Sep 5 2003, 05:34 PM
models please i just need to know how to do it.
ok, i wasnt sure what you was wanting to look at. if i get some time i might take a couple pics of one of my 64' frames i started on awhile back. (closest to the real thing you'll see around here) ;)[/b][/quote]
you dont know how much i would appriciate that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts