LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 Grand am 4 door with a front strut set up.. Does any one make a set up for this.. The rear has a shock and spring.. simple set up not much room in the trunk..
Thanks in advanced
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I am building an 05 Ion and I went with hydroholics.net. Have a picture of your suspension? Thats what caused me the most issue on my car.
 

·
over it
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK CHERRY@Jan 25 2010, 07:31 PM~16408177
I have a 97 Grand am 4 door with a front strut set up.. Does any one make a set up for this.. The rear has a shock and spring.. simple set up not much room in the trunk..
Thanks in advanced
Do you need the install done or are you just looking for the parts to do your own install?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Jan 25 2010, 08:49 PM~16410623
Do you need the install done or are you just looking for the parts to do your own install?
I CAN INSTALL I HAVE A 77 CADI ON JUICE.. JUST NEED A STRUT SET UP SO I CAN BOLT ON.. TYING TO DECIDE TO GO AIR OR JUICE ON THIS ONE..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
I looked online and if I'm not mistaken the rear bags for these cars are struts, so couldn't you just replace the rear shock with a hydro cylinder
 

·
over it
Joined
·
6,640 Posts
Originally posted by BLACK CHERRY@Jan 26 2010, 10:53 AM~16414965
I CAN INSTALL I HAVE A 77 CADI ON JUICE.. JUST NEED A STRUT SET UP SO I CAN BOLT ON.. TYING TO DECIDE TO GO AIR OR JUICE ON THIS ONE..
I would also suggest Hydrohaulics as well then. Take a couple good pics of the front and rear suspension and shoot them a PM with your pics. I'm sure they could build you what you need. They have the FWD stuff on lock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by OUTHOPU@Jan 26 2010, 12:02 PM~16416579
I would also suggest Hydrohaulics as well then. Take a couple good pics of the front and rear suspension and shoot them a PM with your pics. I'm sure they could build you what you need. They have the FWD stuff on lock.
got a link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by artsar@Jan 26 2010, 11:57 AM~16416533
I looked online and if I'm not mistaken the rear bags for these cars are struts, so couldn't you just replace the rear shock with a hydro cylinder
On the GT they are struts on the se they are spring and shock.. so the rear is no big deal.. just the front is what i need..
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top