LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

FS: 14x7 wires with tires

834 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Joe6pt0 
#1 ·
Come pick them up they are 14x7 .... 2 never been used 2 has been barely used .. tires has been barely used

no scratches or dings or dents

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
offers or trades for hydro shit????

#5 ·
$350 OR BEST OFFER

#6 ·
ill call u :biggrin:

#7 ·
did they rub in the rear on that fleet thats what i want to put them on is a fleet but my 13x7s rub on the fender lip when i lay it out or did you modify the fender lip to solve that im pretty interested just dont want to fuck them up right away let me know what you did thanks

#8 ·
Originally posted by BigNasty85Regal@Aug 15 2005, 01:07 AM~3624880
ill call u :biggrin:

Man ,,,,,, Give me my money & then Put the rest into your fuckin car............... :angry:

- You could have had your interior all done by now or something this whole time it has been sitting there not doing a damn thing........... The excuse is not that your waiting for me to paint it - You been waiting for me to do it all so you can hurry up, get it & then drive it all the fuck around while i work on the rest of the shit at the shop.................... Im not doing that - YOU can come down WITHOUT your buddys to distract you & you can actually work on getting the rest of the car prepped out...

I wrote what needs to be done in Permanent marker on the side of your car so you know what you can do to it to get it ready ...... ;)

You need to do the car or get it out of the lot..... Im paying extra money per month because of the extra cars..... Cheeks better get his shit on the ball too otherwise Im towing the shit out to the street............

- On that note , What the fuck have all you guys been doing lately??????? I know your out & about not doing a fucking thing while getting drunk & being proud of being thrown in jail for violating a fuckin dumb ass restraining order ( Stay away from that whole fuckin family for Christs sake !!!! Only an Idiot keeps going back.. ) ,, Justin hangs around when he wanted his shit juiced up But then , sits at home all fuckin day afterwards when we are busy as hell & money to be made...... Cheeks is waiting for his dads shop to have an opening so he can do that gay ass "Father & Son" shit but, I got done bitching at his ass yesterday...............

Its your choice - I am not gonna do all your guys shit myself for free, So you can enjoy the shit while i work by myself on my own shit like i been doing.....

ALL YOU guys get your shit together & work on your shit or, Reconsider your involvement in the club..................

#9 ·
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Aug 15 2005, 01:21 PM~3626758
Man ,,,,,, Give me my money & then Put the rest into your fuckin car............... :angry:

- You could have had your interior all done by now or something this whole time it has been sitting there not doing a damn thing........... The excuse is not that your waiting for me to paint it - You been waiting for me to do it all so you can hurry up, get it & then drive it all the fuck around while i work on the rest of the shit at the shop.................... Im not doing that - YOU can come down WITHOUT your buddys to distract you & you can actually work on getting the rest of the car prepped out...

I wrote what needs to be done in Permanent marker on the side of your car so you know what you can do to it to get it ready ......  ;)
You need to do the car or get it out of the lot..... Im paying extra money per month because of the extra cars..... Cheeks better get his shit on the ball too otherwise Im towing the shit out to the street............

- On that note , What the fuck have all you guys been doing lately??????? I know your out & about not doing a fucking thing while getting drunk & being proud of being thrown in jail for violating a fuckin dumb ass restraining order ( Stay away from that whole fuckin family for Christs sake !!!! Only an Idiot keeps going back.. ) ,, Justin hangs around when he wanted his shit juiced up But then , sits at home all fuckin day afterwards when we are busy as hell & money to be made...... Cheeks is waiting for his dads shop to have an opening so he can do that gay ass "Father & Son" shit but, I got done bitching at his ass yesterday............... 
Its your choice - I am not gonna do all your guys shit myself for free, So you can  enjoy the shit while i work by myself on my own shit like i been doing.....
ALL YOU guys get your shit together & work on your shit or, Reconsider your involvement in the club..................
kind of an odd place to put this

#10 ·
:biggrin: :angry:

#11 ·
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 15 2005, 04:19 AM~3625004
did they rub in the rear on that fleet thats what i want to put them on is a fleet but my 13x7s rub on the fender lip when i lay it out or did you modify the fender lip to solve that im pretty interested just dont want to fuck them up right away let me know what you did thanks
let me know :biggrin:

#12 ·
Originally posted by lowcamino@Aug 15 2005, 02:19 AM~3625004

for the rear u will need 14x6 for the fleet . i had them but the spokes came loose so I have a set of 14x7 to make a deal yanno

#13 ·
Originally posted by STREET SWEEPAZ@Aug 15 2005, 01:21 PM~3626758

I wrote what needs to be done in Permanent marker on the side of your car so you know what you can do to it to get it ready ......  ;)

Its your choice - I am not gonna do all your guys shit myself for free, So you can  enjoy the shit while i work by myself on my own shit like i been doing.....
:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

trouble on the homefront

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.