LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, up for sale is my project 53, 51K miles, 235 powerglide runs, all original and unmolested. I had some big plans but certain circumstances have forced me to sell my dream. I have alot of parts available for sale so here is the list:
Brand NEW:TCI Mustang II front end suspension and rear 4 link suspension with airbags, power steering rack, lowered spindles, disc brakes, calipers, brake booster, proportioning and residual valves, Painless 18 circuit wiring harness, Flaming River 35 inch steering column (milled finish) and steering knuckle adapter for power steering rack, 54 Bel Air Chrome signal housings with clear lenses, Chrome Alternator conversion KIT
USED: complete S10 rear end with disc brake setup, 96 camaro with minor front end damage LT1 engine and 700r4 tranny, harness, (whole car) everything you need for a swap, 54 chevy Bel Air grille with 13 teeth (great condition), upper grille stainless steel lip, complete 54 Bel Air taillights

Currently I only have pics of the car. Everything is located in El Paso Texas and I am deployed in Iraq. I would really like to sell everything as a package for 11K but I can part out some stuff if the price is right. Buyer is responsible for shipping, and I am not sure if I am able to ship certain things because of their size. I will work with you as much as I can. Now for some Pics:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

The car itself I would like $6K. If for some reason I can't respond (they sometimes do not lock us out of forums on the computers here, get at me by email.
[email protected]
or
[email protected]
I will post up Prices later when I have more computer time (everyone gets timed on the computer out here)
Thanks
Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts