LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

FS: 63-64 hartop trim

881 views 42 replies 10 participants last post by  bichkikr 
#1 ·
I have a pile of various trim peces for a 63-64 hardtop for sale. take a look, let me know what you're lookin for and i'll see if i have it. i also have the cove panels for a 63 non SS, rear seat speaker grill, and steering wheel horn pece. need some touch ups but all can be used. hit me up wth questions.

See less See more
#8 ·
the inside trim, which is mostly what i have, is different. none of the back wondow trim, inside windshield trim, etc is usable in a vert. the cove trim and other stuff on a 63 doesn't matter, that's all the same. let me know if you need some for a hardtop.

#20 ·
Originally posted by bichkikr@Dec 2 2008, 12:26 AM~12309372
sorry homie, all the trim is coming off a 63 hardtop, so the side stuff wont work.  mostly what i have is all the inside and outside window trims, etc.
The pics you emailed me was of the fender spears up top. i am needing the lower trim that runs along the fender door and body, but i only need the fender and door trim.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.