LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE... 1964 IMPALA SUPERSPORT HARDTOP... CALIFORNIA CAR(BUILT IN SOUTHGATE, CA IN 1964) WITH FACTORY IN DASH A/C... FACT POWER WINDOWS... FACT TINTED GLASS... 100 TRUE CHROME DAYTONS... POWERSTEERING, POWERBRAKES... OG REBUILT POWERGLIDE TRANS AND 327 4BARREL... CAR HAS 2 PUMP CHROME REDS HYD SETUP WITH 8 BATTS. FRONT/BACK/SIDE2SIDE/LFT&RT 3WHEEL... RUNS LIKE A CHAMP! PAINT IS ORIGINAL COLOR OF CAR (SATIN SILVER) AND IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD. ASKING 16G'S... NO TIRE KICKERS, IF INTERESTED GET AT ME WITH A PM OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FORGOT TO MENTION CAR WAS RECENTLY IN THE CHEVY SILVERADO SS COMMERCIAL A FEW MONTHS BACK... ALSO FEAT IN MUSIC VIDEO FOR THE MOVIE "HONEY"... GOOD MONEY MAKER! REALLY DONT WANT TO SELL HER BUT NEED TO MAKE ROOM AROUND THE HOUSE... TOO MANY PROJECTS

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
damn bad ass car big dogg......there were only several of them built at the south gate plant and they were all satin silver with factory a/c and fatory power windows and tilt steering with factory tinted glass....this is one of them :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
nice fucking car wow good luck

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Originally posted by xNaTuRalxHiGhx59@Sep 1 2005, 11:59 AM~3733681
FOR SALE... 1964 IMPALA SUPERSPORT HARDTOP... CALIFORNIA CAR(BUILT IN SOUTHGATE, CA IN 1964) WITH FACTORY IN DASH A/C... FACT POWER WINDOWS... FACT TINTED GLASS... 100 TRUE CHROME DAYTONS... POWERSTEERING, POWERBRAKES... OG REBUILT POWERGLIDE TRANS AND 327 4BARREL... CAR HAS 2 PUMP CHROME REDS HYD SETUP WITH 8 BATTS. FRONT/BACK/SIDE2SIDE/LFT&RT 3WHEEL... RUNS LIKE A CHAMP! PAINT IS ORIGINAL COLOR OF CAR (SATIN SILVER) AND IS ONLY 1 YEAR OLD. ASKING 16G'S... NO TIRE KICKERS, IF INTERESTED GET AT ME WITH A PM OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

TTT, for a clean a$$ ride...!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Originally posted by TrueOGcadi@Sep 1 2005, 12:18 PM~3733806
i got one that was biult in southgate, tilt wheel, PB, PS, factory AC but the windows are not power.... :(
damn thats weird.....the original owner i got my car from bought it brand new in 1964 and he's the one that schooled me on that....so i guess not :dunno:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHA... YOURS AND MINE WERE SEPERATED AT BIRTH... CLEAN CAR! GOT MINE FROM ORIGINAL OWNER OUT IN DUARTE, CA. WHATS UP RICARDO

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
gotta make room for the pair of 9's :biggrin: Nice car it takes a licking and keeps on ticking real good price for a clean car i cant wait to see your 59 man it looks so sick I almost want to do mine black now :biggrin:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MR IMPALA... GOTTA MAKE ROOM FOR 9'S AND ANOTHER THAT EVEN YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT... LOL MUTHAFUKAS TALK ON LAYITLOW, HARD TO KEEP A SECRET... YOU SELL YOUR RAG YET? THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT ON THE NINE HARD BY THE WAY... YOU PICK ONE UP?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Yeah not quite a rag but a pretty solid car found it on an indian reservation ;) and if you have a secret car im sure i could find out i know a couple people that know a couple people LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CLEAN CAR... LOOKS PRETTY SOLID, HOW MUCH YOU SCOOP IT UP FOR? I SEEN THE 58 RAG YOU WANTED TO PICK UP AWHILE BACK WITH THE SKIRTS ON EBAY A COUPLE MONTHS AGO... YOU SEE IT? NOW THAT WAS A CLEAN CAR! HAHAHA... ID MAKE IT A POINT NOT TO TELL ANY LIVING SOUL OF MY TOP SECRET CAR... I KNOW YOU GUYS HEAR A LOT OF STUFF AT BOWTIE... THATS WHERE I MADE THE MISTAKE LAST TIME WHEN I TOLD A MEMBER OF MY CLUB... THEN THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW LMAO.

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Originally posted by xNaTuRalxHiGhx59@Sep 1 2005, 02:22 PM~3734578
HAHAHA... YOURS AND MINE WERE SEPERATED AT BIRTH... CLEAN CAR! GOT MINE FROM ORIGINAL OWNER OUT IN DUARTE, CA. WHATS UP RICARDO

Sup J...

Whuz going on?

The rides ready for Vegas? :biggrin:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
THE HARDTOP IS DONE FOR THE MOST PART... LITTLE STUFF HERE AND THERE IM DOING TO IT. STILL NEED A SETUP THOUGH... THE CAR MIGHT MAKE IT OUT THERE... STILL DONT KNOW IF I CAN GET OFF WORK THOUGH. HOW MANY CARS YOU GUYS LOOKING TO TAKE?

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Sep 1 2005, 05:35 PM~3734690
Yeah not quite a rag but a pretty solid car found it on an indian reservation  ;) and if you have a secret car im sure i could find out i know a couple people that know a couple people LOL
BRO THATS THE CAR YOU PICKED UP????
MAN THE CAR I COULDA HAD YOU WAS HELLA CLEAN ..

DID YOU SELL THE 64SS VERT YET???

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Originally posted by xNaTuRalxHiGhx59@Sep 1 2005, 02:55 PM~3734844
CLEAN CAR... LOOKS PRETTY SOLID, HOW MUCH YOU SCOOP IT UP FOR? I SEEN THE 58 RAG YOU WANTED TO PICK UP AWHILE BACK WITH THE SKIRTS ON EBAY A COUPLE MONTHS AGO... YOU SEE IT? NOW THAT WAS A CLEAN CAR! HAHAHA... ID MAKE IT A POINT NOT TO TELL ANY LIVING SOUL OF MY TOP SECRET CAR... I KNOW YOU GUYS HEAR A LOT OF STUFF AT BOWTIE... THATS WHERE I MADE THE MISTAKE LAST TIME WHEN I TOLD A MEMBER OF MY CLUB... THEN THE WHOLE WORLD KNEW LMAO.

Naw had nothing to do with bowtie i happen to know the owner of the rag you get pretty well ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts