LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling everything I have in order to build my SPL dream car.....

I have first and foremost a Cerwin Vega Stroker 15" DVC 4 ohm....this thing will never die....I have used it for about 3 years now and I still love it.....but gotta go straight SPL....looking for $100 plus shipping on this beast.... sold

Next is a Kicker ZR360 amplifier......I have had this amp for about a year now.....I don't remember the specs, so maybe someone can help me out??? Its something like 800 watts if I remember correctly. I do not have the end caps, so all you will get is the amp and the crossover. The part where the crossover connects to on the inside of the amp will need to be resoldered......$100 obo sold

Next is a Kodak DC-215 digital camera. I have no clue what the specs are on this camera. I bought it a while ago and lost it. Now I have found it and have no use for it. The battery cover will need to be replaced, as the tab has broken off. Looking to get $50 obo out of it..... lost

And I believe lastly is a Planet Audio Big Bang amplifier. It is 2400 watts RMS at 1 ohm. This was my baby, but I need something different. I see there is one on eGay for 500+, so I will ask 275 obo.....I have no use for it.....someone give it a good trunk!!! :D sold

Numark turntables TT 1650 two of them.....brand new in boxes....looking for 400 plus shipping

Gemini PS 626 pro 2 pre stereo preamp mixer. 3 channel.....excellent....used twice!! Looking for $75 shipped

Eclipse 8454....about 1000 miles on this.....PERFECT..... $300 plus shipping!!

Price is pretty firm on the cd player, but the mixer and tables I can move a little

Great cd player pic:
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img17091oq.jpg

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump!!! reasonable offers!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AOL bumpngt

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
info on the camera....

Product Description
From moments to memories... with style. Capture great moments digitally with the great-looking, easy-to-use Kodak DC215 Zoom digital camera. It's a snap to use, thanks to the award-winning interface and controls. And all this functionality is packed into a silver metal-skinned design, among the most compact on the market. For those desiring faster download speed and greater storage capacity, there's DC215 Zoom Millennium 2000 Edition. This gold-skinned camera offers all the same great features, plus an USB CompactFlash card reader. Handy features - like a 2X optical zoom lens to get closer to the action - and fast downloading help you do more with your pictures on your PC. This sleek and fashionable digital camera slips easily into a pocket for spur-of-the-moment convenience. If you want great pictures from an easy-to-use digital camera, you want the Kodak DC215 Zoom.

Details
Dimensions (WxDxH): 11.5 cm x 4.3 cm x 6.8 cm
Weight: 303 g
Additional Features: Self timer, DPOF support

Lens Features
Optical Sensor Type: CCD
Maximum Focal Length: 58 mm
Minimum Focal Length: 29 mm
Display: LCD display - TFT active matrix - 1.8" - color

Flash Features
Flash Type: Built-in flash

Price is reduced to $10 plus shipping...didn't realize what I had

·
Registered
815 Posts
u got pics of the kicker amp , how mich shipped to michigan 48180 , im not worried about the x overs , let me kno im interested , u lookin trades mayb i got tons of shit let me kno

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pics should be posted soon (jason?!??)

here are some specs on the Planet Audio amp...
"It is 4 ohms mono, class A/B and has frequency, bandwidth and low/high pass adjustments. It is titanium, 4 ohms, has a bridgeable switch to 2 ohms, @ 2 ohms will produce 2400 watts. This amp is not stable daily at .5 ohms but will produce close to 4600 watts for burps."

Taylorswanted - Not looking for trades....I need the cash.....$100 shipped to MI on the Kicker amp.....email me for pics....

[email protected]

·
Registered
12,100 Posts
how much power will that stroker handle?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the stroker will handle 1000 rms.....all day!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
camera is no longer for sale.........don't ask..... :(

·
Registered
657 Posts
how much for sub shipped to 79101?

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
looking at 25 shipped

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pics are up!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
3 bills.....top of the line Eclipse 8v preouts....

selling for 375 on eBay

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
update......Vega Stroker.......SOLD!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
gotta go!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts