LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Offers? (310) 403-7277 :biggrin:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by lone star@Nov 10 2007, 10:02 PM~9200812
did we just finish talking about this "Taking offers" shit :uh:
Sell me those 88s. :biggrin: :cool:
 

·
409
Joined
·
18,283 Posts
If you get any of the 2 prong ''dog ear'' ko's with the ears rounded not sharp recessed for chip let me know. Thanks. :biggrin:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 10 2007, 09:59 PM~9201149
If you get any of the 2 prong ''dog ear'' ko's with the ears rounded not sharp recessed for chip let me know.  Thanks. :biggrin:
I have a set..... :biggrin:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 10 2007, 10:08 PM~9201208
How much :biggrin:
Their at the shop getting re dipped. :biggrin:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Ragtop Ted@Nov 10 2007, 10:28 PM~9201314
PM sent :biggrin:
PM return.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by lone star@Nov 10 2007, 10:04 PM~9200830
sell me those knock offs. so i can match them up with the 88s......:biggrin:
Alright for $500 :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Nov 10 2007, 11:37 PM~9201395
PM return.
WTF??? WHAT ABOUT MY SET?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :twak:
 

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
Joined
·
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Nov 11 2007, 03:28 AM~9202434
WTF???  WHAT ABOUT MY SET?!?! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :twak:
You are ahead of your self homie.......they are NOT 4 sale...... ;) :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Nov 11 2007, 07:36 AM~9202589
You are ahead of your self homie.......they are NOT 4 sale...... ;)  :biggrin:
Oh thats right. Forgot that U and Mr Impala JUST LIKE 2 TEASE. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
Originally posted by Zappo90744@Nov 11 2007, 10:12 AM~9202847
Oh thats right. Forgot that U and Mr Impala JUST LIKE 2 TEASE. ;)
lol 100 :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Bowtie Legacy@Nov 11 2007, 09:27 AM~9202894
lol 100 :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Is $100 your offer? :cheesy:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top