LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, I have come to the conclusion I need to sell my caprice wagon. this wagon has never let me down and is a blast to drive and gets tons of looks. The wagon is a 95 so it has the lt1 motor that right now has 116k miles on it with a nice tune on it to make it a blast to drive, response is very nice. The suspension has been done for a past year and has been very nice. it has 6 3/8 valves with all 1/2 d.o.t. lines with slam re7 airbags at every corner. The interior is pretty nice and it has roadmaster limited seats with buckets in the front with a factory center console, also have the factory seats with a bench seat for the front. The outside is pretty much stock but it your like me you like it that way, gotta love the woody wagon. I drive this car everyday and need to get a truck to pull my 2000 expedition show truck to shows so I will think about a trade for a 3/4 or one ton truck. As of right now it has a couple scratches on the hood that will be fixed as soon as I can get to it, just thought I should state that so its not a surprise if someone wants to see the car. I'm sure im missing something but this is the major stuff of the car. Thanks for reading

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
damn, im in st. louis,mo and im asking $6k obo. oh and it has a pretty new magnaflow exhaust settup and camaro z28 gauges too, the stock digi cluster went out so it was a good chance to upgrade. i dont have to sell/trade it so i will not give it away

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump, anyone got anything cool? i would love a dually but will look at anything thats cool and custom. i'm more looking for a trade then anything

1 - 7 of 7 Posts