LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright this site needs to go I put quite a few hours into it before the client decided they didn't have the money anymore so it would be a waste to just garbage it.

Site can be viewed here http://statusws.com/kings/index.php

The site is built around the oscommerce shopping cart system and includes an admin panel from which you can control the site and do things like

-Add/Edit/Delete Products
-Add/Edit/Delete Categories
-Add/Edit/Delete Manufacturers
-Manage Users
-View Orders
-Set shipping rates
-Set taxes
and more

There is also a currency converter, customer login, and customers can write reviews of products.

If you are interested I can give you a link to the admin panel so you can see how easy it is to add products and all that, if you can post on layitlow then you can manage this website.

This site was going to be around $3000 with a bit more work but i'm not looking for anywhere near that amount now just throw me a reasonable offer, I just want something back for the work that I have put in. Also don't worry about the name Kings Kustoms that can easily be changed.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Originally posted by EightN9ne@Sep 22 2005, 02:29 PM~3866008
Alright this site needs to go I put quite a few hours into it before the client decided they didn't have the money anymore so it would be a waste to just garbage it.

Site can be viewed here http://statusws.com/kings/index.php

The site is built around the oscommerce shopping cart system and includes an admin panel from which you can control the site and do things like

-Add/Edit/Delete Products
-Add/Edit/Delete Categories
-Add/Edit/Delete Manufacturers
-Manage Users
-View Orders
-Set shipping rates
-Set taxes
and more

There is also a currency converter, customer login, and customers can write reviews of products.

If you are interested I can give you a link to the admin panel so you can see how easy it is to add products and all that, if you can post on layitlow then you can manage this website.

This site was going to be around $3000 with a bit more work but i'm not looking for anywhere near that amount now just throw me a reasonable offer, I just want something back for the work that I have put in.  Also don't worry about the name Kings Kustoms that can easily be changed.
You're trying to sell a site made from a free template for how much? What free CMS template did you borrow this from? :uh:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're trying to sell a site made from a free template for how much? What free CMS template did you borrow this from?
Free template huh? Post a link to prove this or don't bother coming back into this post. This site is oscommerce that has been modified with a new header (not from any "template") new tops to all of the content boxes, added login box, upgraded shopping cart box, and other changes.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Pretty clean design...not worth anywhere near 3k. I'd do a simple site like that for around 1k. ;)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya the site is not worth anywhere near $3000 right now. As I said in the first post the site was going to be $3000 with more work the person wanted a more customized look to get even farther from the oscommerce design. That's why I say not looking for anywhere near that now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts