587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
817-922-8888
682-365-4990
[email protected]
Showtime C I Entertainment
817-896-6407

RELIEF EFFORTS

WHAT: Donations, Canned goods, volunteers, anything to help Hurricane Katrina victims

WHEN: Saturday, September 3, 2005
1 pm.-6 pm.

WHERE: La Gran Plaza of Fort Worth (formerly Town Center Mall) On the corner of I-35 South Freeway & Seminary Dr.

WHO: American Red Cross, Rilo Media Group, Showtime C I Entertainment ( Email [email protected], www.showtimeci.com)

We invite the community to assist us in supporting the victims of Hurricane Katrina by joining us for a car show and various live entertainment at La Gran Plaza.
City councilman, Sal Espino, will give a presentation. Fort Worth Real Estate Association President, Dale Erwin, will be presenting a donation on behalf of Neighboorhood Housing Association, and we hope to count on your participation as well.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Already!!!!That's wut I'm talkin about!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
this is something that would be nice to support a lot of pepole are going to the show in sanantonio.most of our members are going ill try to have the ones who dont go to support it.this could help out our image they always show the bikers doing things to help out. now its our time to let pepole know that lowriders care to and erase that bad image they have on us?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
COME ON FORT WORTH LETS SHOW THESE PEOPLE SOME SUPPORT. LETS SHOW CITY COUNCILMAN SAL ESPINO THAT WE LOWRIDERS HELP OUT IN EVENTS LIKE THIS.

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
MAN ,IF THE SAN ANTONIO SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED THIS WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE TO SHOW SOME SUPPORT FOR THESE PEOPLE !

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by TECHNIQUES SIX3@Sep 2 2005, 07:33 AM~3738892
IM WITH THAT DONT WHANT TO MAKE A 5HR DRIVE 4 NOTHING AND WITH THE GAS PRICES RIGHT NOW :confused:
THE SAN ANTONIO SHOW IS STILL ON , IF IT WASNT FOR THAT I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR THE SUPPORT , GOOD LUCK OUT THERE .

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
how was the turn out now that pepole are back from out of town we should put one together this weekend?

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
:0 I heard the turn out wasn't that good for this event. I'm sure if the San Anton show wasn't going on it would have been better. Maybe we can plan something around Trinity park gathering next Sunday to help out the Hurricane victims. We'll talk about it at the next ULA meeting. ;)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 5 2005, 12:27 PM~3755584
:0 I heard the turn out wasn't that good for this event. I'm sure if the San Anton show wasn't going on it would have been better. Maybe we can plan something around Trinity park gathering next Sunday to help out the Hurricane victims. We'll talk about it at the next ULA meeting. ;)
good idea john :biggrin:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think the the ULA should post up at the parking lot in front of EPISODES saturday or sunday and Collect Donations and Clothing for the People.
you know the same spot you guys used for the toy drive that one year.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
we could choose a place at the ula meeting with pepole back from out of town im sure it will be a good turn out...

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
:uh: To all ULA members and non-members, say a little prayor for Ramon from Estillo, he was hauling his cuz'n Hugo's (Infinti) car and had a blow out and flipped his truck and trailer. He had his kid's with him. I hear his wife may have broken both legs, so far I hear he and his kids are ok.. Thank God for that.. Don't have all the details, we'll talk about it at the ULA meeting on Wed.. George (Estillo) and Jesse (Mr Bounce) turned back when they heard what happened.. That's the way we all need to watch out for each other when we go out of town.. John Homie Styln

1 - 19 of 19 Posts