LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 5 2005, 08:41 AM~3546422
oh i guess u forgot u said it would hit the hood, so what are u going to tell me next, u have a different hood cuz its a limo?
hood or excess electonic shit, what the fuck difference does it make, it will hit if i run it that way

:cheesy: this is the same ass that was trying to talk shit bout air.....and he cant even get his shit fixed or run some stright fittings :cheesy: haha

what size strokes are you running up front? some crazy ass size that is limiting space?

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 5 2005, 10:39 PM~3550846
he acts like hes a pro now but had a ton of questions for me a month or so ago  :uh:
im no pro, i have said 100 times and i will say it again im a newbie there are some things i dont know, thats why i ask questions on forums, thats the whole point, my hoses will not bend tightly enough without hiting this half ass made fuse box that the limo company made every time i lift the god damn thing , and im running just 8 inch cylinders, but big linc you really should shut the fuck up right about now if you were to see how im running it you would understand. fuck i dont know why u guys are so hostile damn i acctually am starting to think its quite funny anytime you guys overeact to what someone says who says somting wrong, if this is what makes big linc and mark get so defensive you guys need to get a life damn, yeah i said some dumb shit. but you guys are hella funny about how much you take a little internet fourm so damn seriously :rofl:

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Originally posted by low4life86@Aug 6 2005, 02:24 AM~3551501
im no pro, i have said 100 times and i will say it again im a newbie there are some things i dont know, thats why i ask questions on forums, thats the whole point, my hoses will not bend  tightly enough without hiting this half ass made fuse box that the limo company made every time i lift the god damn thing , and im running just 8 inch cylinders, but big linc you really should shut the fuck up right about now  if you were to see how im running it you would understand. fuck i dont know why u guys are so hostile damn i acctually am starting to think its quite funny anytime you guys overeact to what someone says who says somting wrong, if this is what makes big linc and mark get so defensive you guys need to get a life damn, yeah i said some dumb shit. but you guys are hella funny about how much you take a little internet fourm so damn seriously :rofl:
i barley have a license and i have a dope ass ride i bet when you guys were 16 u guys didnt roll like me, i had to landscape 12 hrs a day for this shit, i installed every thing myself and it works hella nice, and you guys tell me how dumb i am. but thats irrelevent, my car speakes for its self. so please quit all this hostily i dont want that shit. just lighten the fuck up its so funny when you guys freak out over a couple of wrong statements about a cetrian kind of air suspension, so piece out.

Nerds...
:cool:

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Originally posted by slamed87lincoln@Aug 5 2005, 09:29 PM~3550398
just let him be he dont want to listen to others who have lincolns....bla bla bla
thank you, FUCK!...

BIGLINC
:twak:

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Originally posted by Dumps@Aug 5 2005, 06:20 AM~3545741
Park lane because most people go there. Plus that is what everyone is planning on.
i was crusing there and the pigs came up to me, and they were like "you need to go" and i was like "what" and they were like" leave right now or i will book you ass" and hes like " im gunna count to 3" so i just though what ever and i left, this was about midnight

Originally posted by low4life86@Aug 6 2005, 04:36 AM~3551514
i barley have a license and i have a dope ass ride i bet when you guys were 16 u guys didnt roll like me, i had to landscape 12 hrs a day for this shit, i installed every thing myself and it works hella nice, and you guys tell me how dumb i am. but thats irrelevent, my car speakes for its self. so please quit all this hostily i dont want that shit. just lighten the fuck up its so funny when you guys freak out over a couple of wrong statements about a cetrian kind of air suspension, so piece out.

Nerds...
:cool:
o yeah, when i was 16...... :uh: yo are such a cool kid

Attachments

Discussion starter · #35 ·
and how old are you?
probably like late 20's still talking shit to young people to feel better about yourself. and what car did you have when you were 16?

Discussion starter · #36 ·
what was your first car probably like a 1988 honda or some thing stupid like that it wasnt no limo with brand new interior, juice, tvs, a ps2 in the ride, 1200watt stereo, and thats not even the point im tring to make. dont you have anything better to do that talk shit to kids on lowrider forms, when you freak out over dumb shit you have no idea how funny it is. i mean, damn! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Originally posted by BigLinc@Aug 6 2005, 11:43 AM~3552516
u know, im just going to ignore your previous comments

just a bit of advice, knock that chip off your shoulder, a limo aint all that, to be honest
i know a limo isnt the coolest thing in the word, but its pretty cool, and im not trying to brag even though i did. ignoring your problems solves everything.
hahahahahahaha

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.