LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phatz and the boys im guessing this will be directed towards you.. I have been pulled over and "flagged" (what ever the fuck that is) for my car.. Not sure if its for the AIR, SCREENS, MUSIC??? I was picking up a parcel at the UPS store and a couple of kids were out waiting at my car like usuall. SO i then show off a bit turn up the beats and hit a switch or 8 and not but within 100 feet of getting on to the street I got pulled over and FLAGGED.. What the fuck is that even mean?? I have a couple undo cares in the last caddy(3 wheelin) and handfull of VI's but I have no clue what being flagged is????THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Nov 22 2007, 08:18 PM~9284433
MEANS AIRBAGS ARE 4 **** AND GET HYDRAULICS
Got juice too...thanks for being ignorant :biggrin:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Nov 22 2007, 10:18 PM~9284433
Air bags, juice, same shit. still goes up and down.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Couple months ago i got flagged for my underglow on my daily,it means that everytime you get pulled over when the cop checks your id on his comp it will show that you have been warned about certain things before.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
it means ur EXTRA special and their gonna ask u if u have dead bodies n ur trunk or explosives.
for example my cars flagged for loud music and my tint;
im fillin my gas at 10pm n so happens some crackhead broke into a ladies car 15 minutes before in a nearby parking lot.
so as im fillin up n i get one unit in the gas station with the spotlight aimed at my ride, then another pig ask me if i know anything about some car robberies and im like: ive got a nice car why would i brake into a car?, dudes like "just doin my job u match the discription", can we search your car? im like FUCK NO, by this time my tanks filt, so im like : i gotta go home, the dude ask my my license to write down my DL# and one followed me half way home.
the next night i see the shit on the news with and the news lady says :" Eye witnesses and victims of the past weeks robberies have described a black male with long braided hair" IM CRACKER WHITE WITTA SHAVED HEAD!
that shits happent twice since i was "flagged" in august
if ur shits flagged ull always get extra attention for bullshit

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Nov 22 2007, 08:18 PM~9284433
:roflmao: :roflmao:
You live in a cousin fucking red-neck province,get used to it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Originally posted by 81 FLEETWOOD@Nov 22 2007, 07:18 PM~9284433
dude youre a fucking idiot, welcome to the 2000's fool air bags can do the same shit juice can but its less expensive, less maintenance, and it takes up less room and weight. i guess airbags are for the smart side of layitlow. :dunno:

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
Originally posted by Lo_N_Lavish@Nov 22 2007, 11:14 PM~9285049
it means ur EXTRA special and their gonna ask u if u have dead bodies n ur trunk or explosives.
for example my cars flagged for loud music and my tint;
im fillin my gas at 10pm n so happens some crackhead broke into a ladies car 15 minutes before in a nearby parking lot.
so as im fillin up n i get one unit in the gas station with the spotlight aimed at my ride, then another pig ask me if i know anything about some car robberies and im like: ive got a nice car why would i brake into a car?, dudes like "just doin my job u match the discription", can we search your car? im like FUCK NO, by this time my tanks filt, so im like : i gotta go home, the dude ask my my license to write down my DL# and one followed me half way home.
the next night i see the shit on the news with and the news lady says :" Eye witnesses and victims of the past weeks robberies have described a black male with long braided hair" IM CRACKER WHITE WITTA SHAVED HEAD!
that shits happent twice since i was "flagged" in august
if ur shits flagged ull always get extra attention for bullshit
Dayum That just wrong bro..you should have written down the Badge Numbers and then made a report against them fools.

Fit the description my ass...does this fit your description :twak: (was looking for a Middle finger Icon..no find) ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by 88monteSS@Nov 23 2007, 10:11 AM~9286949
dude youre a fucking idiot, welcome to the 2000's fool air bags can do the same shit juice can but its less expensive, less maintenance, and it takes up less room and weight. i guess airbags are for the smart side of layitlow. :dunno:
Not true. ;)

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Nov 23 2007, 11:02 AM~9287335
Not true. ;)
x2. a shop has charging my boy x2 as much for bags than hydros

·
Registered
525 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e+Nov 23 2007, 10:02 AM~9287335-->
Not true. ;)
[/b]
which part isnt true?

<!--QuoteBegin-impala65
@Nov 23 2007, 10:07 AM~9287353
x2. a shop has charging my boy x2 as much for bags than hydros
maybe because they dont do bags very often and they charge more for it ive heard that before. if you were to get it done at a shop in my city, youre looking at about 3k for a very good system and install. i can almost guarantee that you wont pay that for a real good system and install with hydros. to the OP why the hell are the po's buggin in this city? because were not driving tuners??

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
:uh:
none of this has anything to do with the topic,
we can go back in forth over which are better than which but it comes down to
what you want on your ride, and how u choose to ride

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Originally posted by Pure Xtc@Nov 23 2007, 10:17 AM~9286964
Dayum That just wrong bro..you should have written down the Badge Numbers and then made a report against them fools.

Fit the description my ass...does this fit your description  :twak: (was looking for a Middle finger Icon..no find)  ;)
i could of, but then ill get flagged AGAIN for that report.
fuccem they just needed to make it look like they were trying to work
them dumbass bitches were drinking coffee 10 minutes away from where they were suppose to be when shit went down. so they needed to find somebody to fuck with FASST! :biggrin:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by luxurylows@Nov 22 2007, 08:16 PM~9284422
Phatz and the boys im guessing this will be directed towards you.. I have been pulled over and "flagged" (what ever the fuck that is) for my car.. Not sure if its for the AIR, SCREENS, MUSIC??? I was picking up a parcel at the UPS store and a couple of kids were out waiting at my car like usuall.  SO i then show off a bit turn up the beats and hit a switch or 8 and not but within 100 feet of getting on to the street I got pulled over and FLAGGED.. What the fuck is that even mean??  I have a couple undo cares in the last caddy(3 wheelin) and handfull of VI's but I have no clue what being flagged is????THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
this probably goes for all around the world, but most cops just hate when they catch you in the act. so if you do have them, just don't hit the switch in front of them. That's how it is over here in the Cali.

When I had my old Dak, I took off the bed cover, and you could see that I had something in the bed, tank, valves, air line ALL in plain sight esp. when I let the ass drag, BUT as long as I didn't hit a switch I was good. It works cause one day when I was driving home a cop was following me (it was so obvious he was going to also) and seen that the bed, didn't do nothing to me. I just drove normally on my way home.

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by 88monteSS@Nov 23 2007, 09:11 AM~9286949
Air costs more,way more if u want them to perform any where close to hydraulics. :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Originally posted by lowdeville@Nov 23 2007, 09:37 PM~9292070
Air costs more,way more if u want them to perform any where close to hydraulics. :cool:
hate to burst your bubble but thats not true :cool:
I've had both

·
Banned
10,571 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowpup@Nov 24 2007, 12:09 AM~9292284
hate to burst your bubble but thats not true  :cool:
I've had both
I've installed both,hate shit on your parade. :cool:
I can order a hydraulic kit,and install it for what a FAST air-kit would cost me. :biggrin: And even if it were different,i'd still roll hydro's,I hate air.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts