LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving home with my girl a few hours ago and we saw a few sparks on the back (i have a wagon so u can see everything) so i disconected ground and said "ill check it when we get home" seconds later we see more sparks and flames coming out one of my battery terminals, and oil spraying all over my rear windows and a rear corner dumping. The guy who installed my shit passed the rear hoses over the batteries and they were scratching against the terminals untill the inside metal of the hose made contact with the battery and fucked it up, this is the second time this shit happens. i still owe him some cash for the installation u guys think i should pay him???, he fucked up in some other shit too. :angry:

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
that sux man id only pay him if he re installs everything a safer way,him do the install first, sorry too here all that though

·
Registered
222 Posts
dude, #1, he should have done it right the 1st time.....

if you knew he did it wrong the second time.......well...........

i wouldnt pay him, it is his mistake every time. are you going to a certfied installer?

if not, your fault. if so, his bad and spread the word.....he has no REP.....

peace

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, the guy is certified, he is one of 2 hydro shops in TJ, plus he took 3 weeks to install my shit and lost my car keys in the shop, hes just a little bit lazy and not so responsable, he also placed the switch cord under the rack and a couple of days later....burned my switch wires can the cable got crushed, he fixed it right away but still, also the rack FELL a few days after he gave me the car, wich he also fixed right away but...i dont know man

·
Registered
989 Posts
Originally posted by ALX@Sep 17 2005, 08:46 PM~3835225
yeah, the guy is certified, he is one of 2 hydro shops in TJ, plus he took 3 weeks to install my shit and lost my car keys in the shop, hes just a little bit lazy and not so responsable, he also placed the switch cord under the rack and a couple of days later....burned my switch wires can the cable got crushed, he fixed it right away but still, also the rack FELL a few days after he gave me the car, wich he also fixed right away but...i dont know man
That sounds like total bullshit to me.

Rack fell off??? Awwww hell naw

Fuck paying

1 - 5 of 5 Posts