LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of a sudden i my car is hesitating and sputtering.

i have a huge bubble in my fuel filter (that suddenly has a ton of shit in the bottom of it)

if the car is idleing its fine, step on the gas it hesitates or shuts off. driving it im gettng no power.

wondering if anyone has seen build up happen so quickly in a feul filter cell. (brand new gas tank on the car too, well 5 months old)

anyone ever had someone put shit in their gas tank? might this be it?

have had no problems before with the feul system and carb seems fine as well as the feul pump :uh:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Jul 28 2003, 10:49 AM
put in a new filter.
been done, replaced the filter and dumped the shit from the filter cell. more and more shit keeps building up. and theres a huge air bubble in the cell

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by rlnd909+Jul 29 2003, 12:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rlnd909 @ Jul 29 2003, 12:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Jul 28 2003, 10:49 AM
put in a new filter.
been done, replaced the filter and dumped the shit from the filter cell. more and more shit keeps building up. and theres a huge air bubble in the cell[/b][/quote]
maybe someone dumped shit in your tank. ex-girlfriend maybe??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts