LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone running two sets of wires, one for playing outside the car and the other hard wired under the dash?? I can't hold the ox when I am hittin sides!..
sounds pretty simple and I already have my cord wires landed on a 9 wire terminal strip. just land another cord and the switch box can go away til I wanna play
anyone doing this???

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Originally posted by team we be strokin@Feb 13 2010, 10:10 PM~16605160
anyone running two sets of wires,  one for playing outside the car and the other hard wired under the dash?? I can't hold the ox when I am hittin sides!..
sounds pretty simple and I already have my cord wires landed on a 9 wire terminal strip. just land another cord and the switch box can go away til I wanna play
anyone doing this???
why not run one cord and tap into it with the other 1??alot easier i have my hoppn switch like that easy plug in and plug out

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
there is not no reason why you cant :)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Originally posted by baggedout81@Feb 14 2010, 05:47 PM~16611782
It just diode isolate for good measure
thats over complicating it.

run a 2 way power switch to each box. or none I'm up to learning new stuff then, why diodes, is it for the closing fields of the coils back feiding the other box, And causing so much voltage that it flipps a switch on the other box?.. Just fuckin with ya.

I use diodes in street chargers to block the high currents from pumps back feeding the alternator and electrical. Of coarse there huge plugging diodes ;)

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Just wire that shit up series the power wire betwen the boxes

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
Originally posted by team we be strokin@Feb 13 2010, 11:10 PM~16605160
anyone running two sets of wires,  one for playing outside the car and the other hard wired under the dash?? I can't hold the ox when I am hittin sides!..
anyone doing this???
yeah just wire up the switches you want in your dash,and run hoppin switch via trailer light plug-ive seen it on a few hoppers and i like it :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts