LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a full kustom frame its black nad has silver leafing all over it fully pinstriped it has 2 or 3 scrathes very fixible just have to sale taking up room im selling for 200 obo plus shipping ill post pics later im at work......

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
PICS????? :dunno:

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 15 2006, 07:29 PM~5971671
Why do people start topics like this without pics?

Did that one dude that said he had 200 bikes for sale ever post any pics?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
First off homie if u can read it says ill post pics after work bro its not like u gonna buy it anyways have patients man im just describing first then ill post pics

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by TearsofaClownII@Aug 15 2006, 07:34 PM~5971706
First off homie if u can read it says ill post pics after work bro its not like u gonna buy it anyways have patients man im just describing first then ill post pics
Dude you talk a lot of shit, nobody believes you up in here. How many years have you claimed that Tears of a Clown II was going to take Trike of the Year? We haven't even seen the original Tears of a Clown since it left AZ

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by TearsofaClownII@Aug 15 2006, 08:34 AM~5971706
I did read it and it says the same thing that tons of people do. Im not give you shit about it but everytime someone wants to sell something they never post pics. You should know by now that everyone on here wants to see pics before they buy anything. If I didnt say it someone else would have.

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Hmmmmmm.................
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a FOR SALE section for this type of topic?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tony o why are crying about my trike no body mentioned the trike u really wanna see it u will have your chance and for talking alot of shit nobody talking shit u coming at me foul bro so u wanna keep it real u will see next year what im all about

·
Registered
32,253 Posts
Originally posted by TearsofaClownII@Aug 15 2006, 07:56 PM~5971775
Tony o why are crying about my trike no body mentioned the trike u really wanna see it u will have your chance and for talking alot of shit nobody talking shit u coming at me foul bro so u wanna keep it real u will see next year what im all about
That's the thing bro you've had that trike for 3 years now and its always been "next year" Make us all eat our words, prove us wrong and bust out hard next year and then we'll be like "Damn, homeboy wasn't kidding, that's a bad ass bike" :0

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
I NEED A FRAME, I JUST BOUGHT 2 TRIKES ALL OG 60'S & A COPPER 64 STING RAY WITH A SLICK REAR TIRE. BUT I WANT TO CUSTOMIZE ONE OF THE TRIKES & SELL THE OTHER ONE. SO I NEED A BOYS 20 INCH FRAME

·
Registered
34,521 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Aug 15 2006, 10:39 AM~5971728
I did read it and it says the same thing that tons of people do. Im not give you shit about it but everytime someone wants to sell something they never post pics. You should know by now that everyone on here wants to see pics before they buy anything. If I didnt say it someone else would have.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
:cool: click on the picture for a larger view

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
wat kina frame is it scwhinn or lowrider collection

·
Registered
32,253 Posts