LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS MY 1991 GMC SIERRA SLE EXTENDED CAB TRUCK. IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OVER 25,000 ORGINAL MILES. I'M THE SECOND OWNER. FULLY LOADED. WHEN I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO IT HAD 12,000 MILES AND IT WAS ALL STOCK. IT HURTS ME TO SELL IT BUT I NEED A LITTLE BIT OF MONEY FOR OTHER PERSONAL REASONS. THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN FULLY CUSTOMIZED. ALL OF MY WORK WAS PROFESSIONALLY DONE BY "THE DROP SHOP." I DO HAVE MOST OF THE ORIGINAL PARTS TO MY TRUCK. THIS TRUCK HAS A VALUE OF OVER $30,000.00+++. I HAVE ONLY TAKEN IT TO A COUPLE OF CARSHOWS. IT IS A GOOD SHOW TRUCK AND EVEN A REALLY GOOD CRUZIN TRUCK.

MOSTLY WHAT I HAVE DONE TO IT AS YOU CAN SEE IS A ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM PAINT JOB, CUSTOM 2 TONE INTERIOR, CUSTOM CHROME- BLUE- PURPLE 14" RIMS, CUSTOM SYSTEM AND BOX W/3 TV'S AND 2 AMPS DVD PLAYER, 1/2" LINE AIR BAGS W/ 2 AIR TANKS AND 2 COMPRESSIORS, CHROME ENGINE PARTS, C-NATCH, BODY DROPED, FRONT DROP SPINDAL, AFTER MARKET SUNROOF, HARD COVER, AND SO MUCH MORE YOU HAVE TO SEE.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO GET A HOLD OF ME AT (719) 659-8689. MY NAME IS LUIS.
EMAIL= [email protected]
FOR SALE AT $19,000. AND THAT IS A PRETTY REASONABLE ASKING PRICE. WILL THINK ABOUT TAKING SOMETHING FOR TRADE DEPENDING ON WHAT IT IS OR CAN SUBTRACT THE DIFFERANCE OF IT.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts