LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
You a phoney!!!! See I told you wher a scammer and I got you now!!!!!!!!!!! yo need to stop dude!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by Classic - Landau+Nov 16 2007, 08:05 PM~9245272-->
Keeps his end of the deal. Good guy to trade with.  ;)
[/b]

Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2009, 11:56 AM~13248847
You a phoney!!!! See I told you wher a scammer and I got you now!!!!!!!!!!! yo need to stop dude!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-candimann
@Mar 11 2009, 11:57 AM~13248853
:0  some ones a lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=374290

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by candimann@Mar 11 2009, 11:57 AM~13248853
:0  some ones a lier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:uh: i wonder whos the lier

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
your slow are you not little buddy . but it's okay.. the proof is in front of you but your not too bright to see it. But you 'll get there little guy.. you'll get there one day.. ;)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
DAMN FUNGUS, ON THE REAL........ YOU WENT BACK TO NOVEMBER OF 07 TO TRY AND FIND SOME FEEDBACK. FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU COULD HAVE SOLD THAT GUY A SINGLE SWITH OR A SINGLE SOLENOID!!! THAT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING. DID HE NOT MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW YOU FUCKED HIM OVER??? THAT ONE WAS OF JUST RECENTLY RIGHT??

I AIN'T HERE TO START SHIT BUT KEEP IT REAL LEVA!!!

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by BACKBUMPER85@Mar 11 2009, 06:13 PM~13252233
DAMN FUNGUS, ON THE REAL........ YOU WENT BACK TO NOVEMBER OF 07 TO TRY AND FIND SOME FEEDBACK. FOR ALL WE KNOW YOU COULD HAVE SOLD THAT GUY A SINGLE SWITH OR A SINGLE SOLENOID!!! THAT DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING. DID HE NOT MAKE A THREAD ABOUT HOW  YOU FUCKED HIM OVER??? THAT ONE WAS OF JUST RECENTLY RIGHT??

I AIN'T HERE TO START SHIT BUT KEEP IT REAL LEVA!!!
No this is the thread he made about the wheels. i have only delt with this dude that one time check the date. On the real.. they go with what he posted, and the sales time. this tranaction was this old. hence why he had the thread eddited when i posted all the proof hez a lier.. I just want both threads removed and it would be all over. but he wants to play so I found this feed back. check the dates ... ;)

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by candimann+Mar 11 2009, 08:35 PM~13252457-->
No this is the thread he made about the wheels. i have only delt with this dude that one time check the date. On the real.. they go with what he posted, and the sales time. this tranaction was this old. hence why he had the thread eddited when i posted all the proof hez a lier.. I just want both threads removed and it would be all over. but he wants to play so I found this feed back. check the dates ...  ;)
[/b]
You keep saying you had dozens of topics about the rims being fucked up but the simple truth your ignorant ass can't grasp is you were selling the rims as good and usable! Why can't you get that through your fucking head dumb ass. I never knew about the topics you had previously made. You act like your so popular everyone reads everything you post when in reality no one gives a fuck what you have to say. I have stated time and time before, I did not have to go looking for year old post you made about the wheel being messed up when you in your own words you said and I quote once more for your dump chump ass
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2007, 06:09 AM~8133014
they are less then 6 months no rust no dents or anything.

Now post the topics you were posting about where the rims were fucked up again so we can see the dates and see your just a fucking pos liar again!!

Finally, last but not least, because you will always have to be back peddling being that every word out of your mouth is a lie. Check the date when this topic was made.
Nov 16 2007, 10:05 PM So that's how long from our initial deal it took you to get the rims to me after I had to pay more money for shipping when shipping was already paid because according to you shipping went up and you could not afford it.<!--QuoteBegin-Classic - Landau
@May 29 2007, 08:05 PM~8002614
Traded to me!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:
Yea, you completed your end of the deal <span style=\'color:red\'>after that fact! You wanna keep reaching and all you do is dig yourself deeper. I put feedback on you because I am a good guy and you asked me to.
Lets just get something straight for everyone tho, this topic was made before I almost killed myself with his fucked up rims. Had it been after that incident he would have never gotten good feedback from me. The only reason I called you out on this scam was because you tried to make yourself look like a good seller in the Chuck topic by using me as a reference. You should have just let our deal be and you wouldn't have been outed as the spineless dumb fuck liar that you are.

Now come back with some more lies so I can make you look more stupid, if that is even possible.

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by candimann@Mar 11 2009, 06:35 PM~13252457
No this is the thread he made about the wheels. i have only delt with this dude that one time check the date. On the real.. they go with what he posted, and the sales time. this tranaction was this old. hence why he had the thread eddited when i posted all the proof hez a lier.. I just want both threads removed and it would be all over. but he wants to play so I found this feed back. check the dates ...  ;)
wouldnt it be easier just to get a job then scamming hard working people.im sure walmart hires retards to get the carts and clean the toliets so you have no excuses that your specially challenged and cant work you can get on your tart cart and put a mop in your hand and ride around the store

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
:uh:
quote=Classic - Landau,Mar 12 2009, 06:47 AM~13257681]
It is me he scammed. He sold me some wires and knew one was not usable almost a year before he sold them but instead let me put it on and almost kill myself. He also said too bad my family was not with me when the rim fell off. :angry:
[/quote]
:uh:

Oh jesus you are full of it...... i rode those rims just fine till the day i sold them and only one wa messed up. all you had to do is buy the one.. wich I clearly stated had missing spokes. you tryed to be a ballers and ride out was your own foult not mine!!!!!! come on $120 for some rims.. get a clue jack ass. i still got the paper where I bought them and you got a copy. then I try to PM you what was up and send back response with my words changed all around.. you can tell becouse its not my quotes. Come on whose the scammer.. tell you what send the wheels back Ill give you your $70 and raggity ass radio back!!!!! otherwise you buy as is dummy!!!!

I'm not even going to go there with you!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
COME ON FUNGUS, YOU WENT INTO THE ARCHIVES JUST TO BRING BACK THIS TOPIC AND YOU GOT CLOWNED ON!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao:

PRICELESS!!!

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by BACKBUMPER85@Mar 12 2009, 08:35 AM~13258401
COME ON FUNGUS, YOU WENT INTO THE ARCHIVES JUST TO BRING BACK THIS TOPIC AND YOU GOT CLOWNED ON!!!

:roflmao:  :roflmao:
PRICELESS!!!
Um No . he dug up shit and I responded... this is the same transaction John... ;)

back to LUDA

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by BACKBUMPER85@Mar 12 2009, 08:35 AM~13258401

:roflmao:  :roflmao:
PRICELESS!!!
i think fungass went to wallmart and is trying to get ajob now that he found out that they hire retards :biggrin:

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by candimann+Mar 12 2009, 10:18 AM~13258241-->
i rode those rims just fine till the day i sold them
[/b]
Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2006, 05:21 PM~6420431
Hey .. can you fix loose spokes. They are not bent or anything. I can act tighten them by hand.. My rim was wobling so damn bad and I pulled over and the shit was all loose. These rims are only 2 months old. WTF!!!!
and they were two months old then :uh:
8 months later they are only 6 months old :uh:
<!--QuoteBegin-fundimotorsports
@May 25 2007, 08:45 AM~7976128
But they are less then 6 months

Keep it up fundi and this will just keep getting bigger. Give me back all my money and the radio then pay to have your rims shipped back to you and maybe people might trust you again.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Originally posted by Classic - Landau@Mar 12 2009, 09:09 AM~13258693
and they were two months old then  :uh:
8 months later they are only 6 months old  :uh:
Keep it up fundi and this will just keep getting bigger. Give me back all my money and the radio then pay to have your rims shipped back to you and maybe people might trust you again.
:( :(

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
Originally posted by Classic - Landau@Mar 12 2009, 09:09 AM~13258693
Give me back all my money and the radio then pay to have your rims shipped back to you and maybe people might trust you again.
he cant give you your money back he has no job and he cannt scam anyone on lil anymore they all know his game now

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
this aint burger king. MF!!!! send the rims back or GFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats real talk.. Im not going to do shit ,keep this shit to the top if you want . Forget you.. you knew what you bought and now have buyers remorse 3yrs later. your sorry and others have callled you out on your own thread peace I tried to work it... :cool:

ass clown want your money back after 2-3 yrs you got to be crazy or a stupid MF!!!!! And then your silly ass wants me just to send you some money.. WOW!!!!!!

please post up all the PM . becouse I offered to send you parts for your explorer and shit .. I never offered .. money so please post up shit!!!!!!! Why would I pay you to get rid of some rims for free. you sound silly. maybe thats why your snitch ass is hidding up there away from all the home boys in Cali... :0

·
Registered
72,699 Posts
Originally posted by TONE LOCO@Mar 12 2009, 11:57 AM~13258593
i think fungass went to wallmart and is trying to get ajob now that he found out that they hire retards :biggrin:
bwahahahahahahaqha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts