LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 288 Posts

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I usually don't go to this extreme because most scammers always get what they deserve but after he tried to use a receipt where he took months to send me some rims to try and look like an honest seller, I had to call him out.
1. Fat fuck fundi was selling some rims claiming the were usable, clean, rust free, and held air.

Exhibit A.
Originally posted by fundimotorsports+May 25 2007, 08:45 AM~7976128-->
But they are less then 6 months no rust no dents or anything.
[/b]
Exhibit B.
Originally posted by [email protected] 19 2007, 06:09 AM~8133014
rim still rides and looks new. though.
2. I traded him for a brand new in the box kenwood stereo and sent him a money order for the shipping as soon as we traded.

Exhibit C. <!--QuoteBegin-Classic - Landau
@May 30 2007, 01:59 PM~8007958
Your package went out today priority!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:
3. Months go by and still no rims.

4. I tell him I need the rims because I am going down to San Antonio for my summer vacation and will not be home to receive the rims if he sends them.

5. He still lags and I could not wait any longer so I roll out.

6. I get to San Antonio and finally talk to him he says shipping prices went up and he can't afford to send me all the rims but has already sent two to my house. I have no way to verify if the two rims are here in Nebraska being I was in TX.

7. He says if I want the other two rims I will have to send him more money to ship them. Even tho we already had a deal and I had already completed my side of it.

8. I give my sister money one morning to send his ass to get the other two shipped to me. Maybe she wrote him a check, maybe she sent him a money order. I don't know. What I do know is he got the money and still took months more to ship the other two rims. I get back from Tx to Ne and only find two rims on my porch.

9. The other night he tries to make himself look good when Chuck called him out for scamming him by posting a receipt to two of the rims he sent me and the envelope from my sister that contained the extra money I had sent him. Those receipts had dates on them far from the date I sent him the original package containing the stereo and shipping money.

10. I called him out on it and he quickly had those receipts removed then went and cried to the mods to have the entire thread deleted.

So I have since been asking him to post up the receipts for all four rims being sent so we can see the dates as well as the stamp section of the envelope to where the second monies were sent to him. He has refused and keeps avoiding it only to come back with lame paisa and nebraska jokes. He also says I should have read his 06 topics to know the rims were no good. If they were no good why was he selling them in the classifieds as clean and usable. Who the fuck would have ever bought them if they were going to be unable to use them. :uh:

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is the receipt notice the date

Here is the dates I traded him and the date I sent him the stereo and money order to have the rims shipped to me.
Originally posted by Classic - Landau+May 29 2007, 08:05 PM~8002614-->
Traded to me!!! :biggrin:  :biggrin:
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Classic - Landau
@May 30 2007, 01:59 PM~8007958
Your package went out today priority!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He put this in his ad
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Jun 19 2007, 06:09 AM~8133014
Thats what I said. them fuckers just fell out. I have them at that..  :angry: My rim was wobling so damn bad and I pulled over and the shit was all loose.</span> These rims are only 2 months old. WTF!!!!

<span style=\'color:blue\'>Now if that wasn't a scam I don't know what is.

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
kinda makes me wonder if he even has or had the gi joes and shit i bought

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Your dumb ass bought them. and then complain almost 2 years later... fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One rim fell off on the hwy and I told him he was lucky I didn't have my kids with me because he would have been x'd out the game. He replied by saying to bad my kids were not with me. :angry: Bitch ass can't handle me so he's got to wish bad on my kids. FTP, now he tells me this tonight.
Originally posted by candimann@Dec 4 2008, 09:12 PM~12338920
Why don't you get your family and go for a ride in the explorer with those 16 wires...Make sure you also swap the red and white apters around.. use a rubber mallet to put them on too. drive extra fast on the interstate. they roll over great.. ;)

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by candimann@Dec 4 2008, 09:50 PM~12339314
Your dumb ass bought them. and then complain almost 2 years later... fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

You brought this upon yourself. Why did you post my personal info and the receipt to try and make yourself look good when you know you scammed me on that deal.

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Originally posted by Classic - Landau@Dec 4 2008, 07:59 PM~12339393
You brought this upon yourself. Why did you post my personal info and the receipt to try and make yourself look good when you know you scammed me on that deal.
where does it say your info......... ;) Its a place and the rest are numbers. Now you catching feeling for some shit 2yrs ago..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by candimann+Dec 4 2008, 10:01 PM~12339419-->
where does it say your info......... ;) Its  a place and the rest are numbers. Now you catching feeling for some shit 2yrs ago..
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-candimann
@Nov 30 2008, 06:57 PM~12296094
WTF are you talking about. i never said whose addi that was..  :uh:  And I took it down later that night so it could not get out stupid. I never said anything to mods either. Your bitch did not have any proof. along with his other 200 bad member post. he seems to have a problem with ever one that sales shit around here..  ;)  CHECK FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lobster looking fucker!!!!!!!!!

This is they kind of guy he is.

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
post a false add then comes in to bash the guy he fucked

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
Listen I never doubted that and never came at you till you stuck your 2 cents in for chuck.. And I have yet said anything about you dealings unlike you . step back and check... ;)

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by candimann@Dec 4 2008, 10:12 PM~12339522
Listen I never doubted that and never came at you till you stuck your 2 cents in for chuck.. And I have yet said anything about you dealings unlike you . step back and check... ;)
First of all you dragged me into it. You know what you did with our deal, why in the world would you post up my info like that to try and make yourself look good. :dunno: So now you dragged my family into it which makes you a low life bastard because that is nothing to joke about. Offtopic is all fun and games, but your sale to me had serious consequences that you have yet to acknowledge. I don't care about the money like I said people get what they deserve. Just don't act like your shit don't smell and own up to the truth and be a man.

·
Banned
6,036 Posts
:dunno:

No personal info ...
No attack on your character..
Nothing just a wise crack about your sun burn.. wanna try again.. ;) I cracked you cracked. and .. you act like the bitch on the play ground. can't take a punch or a moma joke.. still nothing about your feed back or dealings like you did in every thread. ..

·
i dont feel tardy
20,934 Posts
just let him talk his shit and tell his lie's classic

whos he making look bad?

NOT YOU OR ME ;) ;)

·
1964 dos patas
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by candimann@Dec 4 2008, 10:12 PM~12339522
You have nothing to say. I have always been fair and honest about everything. I don't have to lie about money, my house, my cars, who I am or what I do but thanks for noticing.

·
Super Moderator
113,342 Posts
karma is a bitch. Someone will do some voodoo louisiana shit on his ass. LOL

1 - 20 of 288 Posts