LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this weeks friday night cruise night at Fattburger in Pomona, we will be passing the hat for Hugo's family. Please come out and help raise funds. Times are hard for everyone I know. One of our own as fallen, and it is our opportunity to come through for his family, just like he would have done for one of us. Thanks, see you all there.

Fattburger
3109 N. Garey
Pomona Ca.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
:angel: may the homie rest in peace..

·
Meth addict poster
9,905 Posts
if they want to have a successful fundraiser then it's probably a bad idea to have the guy who fucked a bunch of people over and then bragged about all the money he made with the last fundraiser promoting it

·
Fuck You
16,268 Posts
if they want to have a successful fundraiser then it's probably a bad idea to have the guy who fucked a bunch of people over and then bragged about all the money he made with the last fundraiser promoting it
TROOF!

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew I can count on you baby girl!! You're just like Rodney....no respect. You and your girl FIRMEJOE-INA

·
Fuck You
16,268 Posts
I knew I can count on you baby girl!! You're just like Rodney....no respect. You and your girl FIRMEJOE-INA
STFU ****** how many CDs did you burn for each year you were locked up I want to know what I'm getting away with

·
Fuck You
16,268 Posts

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
:burn: offtopiksowned

·
Registered
8,610 Posts
At this weeks friday night cruise night at Fattburger in Pomona, we will be passing the hat for Hugo's family. Please come out and help raise funds. Times are hard for everyone I know. One of our own as fallen, and it is our opportunity to come through for his family, just like he would have done for one of us. Thanks, see you all there.

Fattburger
3109 N. Garey
Pomona Ca.
ARE U GONNA BE SELLING T-SHIRTS FOR THIS EVENT? :cheesy:

·
Registered
30,195 Posts

Fattburger
3109 N. Garey
Pomona Ca.
they should be able to collect that, easy. Marty always has a good turn out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.