LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At this weeks friday night cruise night at Fattburger in Pomona, we will be passing the hat for Hugo's family. Please come out and help raise funds. Times are hard for everyone I know. One of our own as fallen, and it is our opportunity to come through for his family, just like he would have done for one of us. Thanks, see you all there.

Fattburger
3109 N. Garey
Pomona Ca.

·
†70 MONTE CARLO†
1,237 Posts
Hugo "Juice" last ride...

Our Style L.A. Car Club's Hugo "Juice" last ride on Saturday September 3, 2011.

At the end of this clip at about the 2:19 minute mark you can see what could be the last footage of him taken in the distance. He almost looks as if he is waving bye to us.

Rest in peace carnal. God bless you. You will be missed.

·
†70 MONTE CARLO†
1,237 Posts
At this weeks friday night cruise night at Fattburger in Pomona, we will be passing the hat for Hugo's family. Please come out and help raise funds. Times are hard for everyone I know. One of our own as fallen, and it is our opportunity to come through for his family, just like he would have done for one of us. Thanks, see you all there.
That's why I will always have your back Mike... you doing favors like this shows what kind of person you are... gracias.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hugo "Juice" last ride...

Our Style L.A. Car Club's Hugo "Juice" last ride on Saturday September 3, 2011.

At the end of this clip at about the 2:19 minute mark you can see what could be the last footage of him taken in the distance. He almost looks as if he is waving bye to us.

Rest in peace carnal. God bless you. You will be missed.
[/QUOT
R.I.P JUICE:angel:

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where is the link to the video? Helping people is my calling brother, no matter how I make my money. people can talk [email protected]# all day, I will still try to help out the next guy. Haters have no idea what I am truly about. I started my Master's program today, not too many Cholos can say that for themselves. This was not my doing, it was God's doing. So can we please get together and raise at least $300.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
ON BEHALF OF MYSELF (D.J. BUGSSY PRODUCTIONS) IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND COUNT ME IN FOR SUPPORT, MY SHOW IS THIS SUNDAY, 9/11 @ BOB'S BROILER IN DOWNEY & I WILL SETTING UP A BOOTH FOR DONATIONS TO HELP YOUR CLUB & FAMILIA.....ALSO, MY CONDOLENCES TO "OUR STYLE CC"AND HUGO's FAMILIA. MAY HUGO "RIDE IN PEACE" GOD BLESS!!! :angel:

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ON BEHALF OF MYSELF (D.J. BUGSSY PRODUCTIONS) IF YOU NEED ANYTHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND COUNT ME IN FOR SUPPORT, MY SHOW IS THIS SUNDAY, 9/11 @ BOB'S BROILER IN DOWNEY & I WILL SETTING UP A BOOTH FOR DONATIONS TO HELP YOUR CLUB & FAMILIA.....ALSO, MY CONDOLENCES TO "OUR STYLE CC"AND HUGO's FAMILIA. MAY HUGO "RIDE IN PEACE" GOD BLESS!!! :angel:

Get down Buggs!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Where is the link to the video? Helping people is my calling brother, no matter how I make my money. people can talk [email protected]# all day, I will still try to help out the next guy. Haters have no idea what I am truly about. I started my Master's program today, not too many Cholos can say that for themselves. This was not my doing, it was God's doing. So can we please get together and raise at least $300.
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: AMEN BROTHA!

·
Registered
21,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This friday night brothers. Please come out to help one of our own's familia. The goal I set for Fattburger is just $300. if we can all pass that, firme, and thank you all in advance.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts