LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had just got my batteries charges and the truck was throwin.. anyways.. i went to my buds house and there was some girls there. and they wanted me to hit my switches.. so i did and they where fasinated.. Well later on that night we where leaving to go some where and i got in my truck and the fuckin battery was dead.. the motor wouldnt even turn over... so we tried push startin it... and nothing worked .. so i tore into my battery rack and got one of those big ass group 31 deepcycle batteries out and put it up front.. The truck started instantly. .. so im on my way home imm dirty with good clothes on '' no switches and im pissed.. So i get about half way home and little did i know i had battery acid all over my arms.. that shit litt on fire!! I had to pull over on the highway get out and run to hit the ditch... Then when i washed the clothes i had on that night they had holes all in them from acid.... That my friends is a bad night..

Last edited by nissanminitrucker at Oct 3 2003, 10:13 AM

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
yup, battery was heavy so you pressed it against your shirt and arms...........then you went to lift it up to the battery compartment, and you used your knee to help lift it up..................you should use optimas. :biggrin: LOL J/K

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
got that shit on a shirt once.....i thought it was just some water on me.....didnt do anything to my skin but when i washed that shirt it came out of the washer all kind of fucked up..thats when i realized i had been walking around with battery acid on me all day

·
Registered
17,780 Posts
DIZZZZAMMMMMMMMMMMM :0

1 - 5 of 5 Posts