LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORKING ON YOUR LOWRIDER OR DOING GANGSTER STUFF, A PLAYA GETS TIRED AND NEEDS SOME REST. WELL LOOK NO FURTHER, FCE GOT YOU COVERED HOMIE.

THIS IS A NAVY BLUE FUTON. ITS VERY COMFY. IF YOU'RE A TALL PERSON, ITS GREAT B/C IT IS VERY LONG. ONE OF THE LEGS GOT DAMAGED WHILE MOVING, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, ITS SOLID. (LEG IS ONLY ISSUE WHEN PULLED OUT...SIMPLE SOLUTION)

I'VE HAD THIS IN ONE OF MY GUEST ROOMS, BUT IT NEVER REALLY GOT SLEPT ON B/C I HAD TWO GUEST ROOMS AND WOULD NEVER MAX OUT IN OCCUPANCY. DRASTIC BEAN SLEPT ON IT ONCE. ASK HIM HOW HE FELT THE NEXT DAY? HE FELT LIKE A TIGER.

GO ON AND GET THE REST YOU NEED. CAUSE TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY...ANOTHER DOLLAR. DO YOU WANT THE HATERS HAVING THE JUMP ON YOU CAUSE YOU SLEPT LIKE A HOBO? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

SEND OLE' FCE A PM AND I'LL HOOK YOU UP. :cool:

PICK UP ONLY.

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FOLKS, THIS ITEM IS GOING TO COLLECT DUST. SURELY THERE HAS TO SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO NEEDS A FUTON TO GET THEIR SLEEP ON.

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caddy 83 wants it.

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by milkweed@Sep 29 2007, 02:37 PM~8896066
nice sales pitch lol
Thanks.......but he did actually sleep on it. :cool:

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Sep 29 2007, 07:38 PM~8897448
Sizzzzold!
j/k :)
You know that Futon will look nice in the garage next to "FOE SHO MAYNE". :cool:

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 41chev@Sep 29 2007, 09:44 PM~8898382
haha i read it wrong i thought it said fulton  :biggrin:
Homie, you need some rest. Buy this right now and I'll give you that microwave I was gonna hook up CF with. :cheesy: ;)

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by DuezPaid@Sep 29 2007, 10:23 PM~8898537
Nice futon, wish I was closer.
I wish you were too. :(

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:cool:

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:cool:

·
Registered
27,750 Posts
Originally posted by Fried Chicken Eater@Sep 29 2007, 12:42 PM~8894896
AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORKING ON YOUR LOWRIDER OR DOING GANGSTER STUFF, A PLAYA GETS TIRED AND NEEDS SOME REST. WELL LOOK NO FURTHER, FCE GOT YOU COVERED HOMIE.

THIS IS A NAVY BLUE FUTON. ITS VERY COMFY. IF YOU'RE A TALL PERSON, ITS GREAT B/C IT IS VERY LONG. ONE OF THE LEGS GOT DAMAGED WHILE MOVING, BUT OTHER THAN THAT, ITS SOLID. (LEG IS ONLY ISSUE WHEN PULLED OUT...SIMPLE SOLUTION)

I'VE HAD THIS IN ONE OF MY GUEST ROOMS, BUT IT NEVER REALLY GOT SLEPT ON B/C I HAD TWO GUEST ROOMS AND WOULD NEVER MAX OUT IN OCCUPANCY. DRASTIC BEAN SLEPT ON IT ONCE. ASK HIM HOW HE FELT THE NEXT DAY? HE FELT LIKE A TIGER.

GO ON AND GET THE REST YOU NEED. CAUSE TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY...ANOTHER DOLLAR. DO YOU WANT THE HATERS HAVING THE JUMP ON YOU CAUSE YOU SLEPT LIKE A HOBO? I DIDN'T THINK SO.

SEND OLE' FCE A PM AND I'LL HOOK YOU UP.  :cool:

PICK UP ONLY.

:scrutinize: never used or slightly used?

either way, good luck mayne.....if i was closer i'd probably get it to throw in my garage or spare room

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by rompe-cintura@Oct 1 2007, 05:07 AM~8905595
:scrutinize: never used or slightly used?
either way, good luck mayne.....if i was closer i'd probably get it to throw in my garage or spare room
Used two times. My bro used it when he visited, and then Drastic Bean slept on it and woke up as a tiger. The Futon is like Frosted Flakes, cause it brings out the Tiger in you. ;)

·
The Eater of Chicken
14,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SOLD

NOW YOU HOES GOTTA SLEEP ON THE FLOOR.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts