LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OH SHIT, JUST WENT OUT TO CHECK MY MAIL WHEN I SAW KID ON SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A 20IN BEACH CRUISER... HE GOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE AND IT WAS A CLEAN ASS PINK LIL CHICK... CHROME WAS STRAIGHT, ORIGINAL LOOKING EVERYTHING..

IMA GO SEE WHOS IT IS AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SELL IT... :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :cheesy: :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
any luck?

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope. :( .. well my mother says she might kno who the kids were, and they live down the street.... hopefully ill see them again... ;)

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
koo, u should start up a little club, cus wher thers one bike thers bound to be another

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh yea, did you ever start your trailer??... sorry for taking sooooo long with the pics, but i gave em to my mother to develop weeks ago.... not sure when she put them in or if she even ever did....

if you need any help on the trailer, im more than happy to help... ;)

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by b_boy02000@Aug 11 2003, 02:21 PM
koo, u should start up a little club, cus wher thers one bike thers bound to be another
im already in a club ;) .... but always looking for new members (not starting any new chapters yet).. only got about five members so far...

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
yea im making an octagonal box about 2 feet long and 2 feet wide, its gonna have one 12 inch sub, a cd player, and some 6inch mids. i jus gotta get goin on a new trailor

Last edited by b_boy02000 at Aug 11 2003, 04:50 PM

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Aug 11 2003, 07:29 PM
yeah, they have those 20" at target. they have the 26" ones too. they look all OG like the ones back in the day ;)
but this one was a real lil chik... ;)

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
I couldn't find the one on the target site you are talking anout but I found this little bike that would ne good to fix up

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 64@Aug 11 2003, 06:03 PM
I couldn't find the one on the target site you are talking anout but I found this little bike that would ne good to fix up
i got 2 of those. gave then to my nephews. later as they get older might trick them out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts