LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The seats are ivory tan. Marine vinyl, pillowback style. Drivers seat is power. All original pattern. The only thing that needs to be done, is the armrest needs to be bolted in, and i dont have the time to do it. 500 or best offer for the seats. Paid 7.

Have quite a bit of chrome for the engine compartment. Even have a chrome transmission for the 231. No undercairrage left.

Serious inquiries only. I dont want to deal with shipping unless you pay for it.

Sacramento Ca area.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Oct 12 2006, 09:24 AM~6354101
The seats are ivory tan. Marine vinyl, pillowback style. Drivers seat is power. All original pattern. The only thing that needs to be done, is the armrest needs to be bolted in, and i dont have the time to do it. 500 or best offer for the seats. Paid 7.
Have quite a bit of chrome for the engine compartment. Even have a chrome transmission for the 231. No undercairrage left.

Serious inquiries only. I dont want to deal with shipping unless you pay for it.

Sacramento Ca area.

how much for all the chrome??? and can it fit a cutty

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The chrome will fit a cutlass. I was going to put it on an 84.

As far as all the chrome is concerned, make an offer... The inner fenderwells alone were 500. The chrome manifold for the 231 v6 was bought brand new at the dealership and dipped. That all together was 300. The radiator support was 500.

·
Registered
51,637 Posts
looks good :cool:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
How much for the Air Cleaner??

·
Registered
17,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by Cadillac Heaven@Oct 12 2006, 10:52 PM~6359997
my buddy had a bunch of stuff just like that, did you get it all done? you dont happen to know a guy named canyon do you? :cool:
yea :biggrin: :cool: Thats my boy man.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Originally posted by SHOWTIME916@Oct 12 2006, 11:21 PM~6359236
YEP. WITH BRAND NEW SHOCKS. DIPPED ALSO
The Chrome Latches will fit on any g-body right...I have a monte ls....

How do we pay? Paypal??

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
what all chrome you got left for sale ?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts