LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

G-BODY CHROME UNDIES. NEW ROTORS, NEW DRUMS, NEW STEERING PARTS, NEW CALIPERS, SPINDLES, REAR END, UPPER CONTROL ARMS, LOWER CONTROL ARMS. 602-435-7075. LOCATED IN PHOENIX AZ.

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
are those factory arms and how much for all

·
Registered
394 Posts
Originally posted by regal ryda@Nov 30 2008, 03:26 PM~12295168
are those factory arms and how much for all
Only has three holes for ball joint. Looks like Impala arms.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by DPsBackupAccount@Nov 30 2008, 02:50 PM~12295289
Only has three holes for ball joint. Looks like Impala arms.
ASKING 2500 OBO. NOW THEY WERE FOR MY 79 MONTE CARLO. MINUS THE SPINDLES AND ARMS, EVERTHING ELSE IS BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN USED.

·
Bad Habits Parts
4,157 Posts
price on calipers?
have they been rebuilt, hook up and use?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
STEERING LINKS, CALIPERS, DRUMS, ROTORS ARE ALL BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN USED OR INSTALLED. AND I MEAN NEW. I ALSO HAVE THE REAR END TOO. ( NOT SHOWN IN PICS.) IM SELLING AS A COMPLETE SET. NOT PARTIN OUT SORRY HOMIES

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ttmft.. anybody want to buy. cash and a set-up.... :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Good luck on sale, lots of people looking to get good chrome for next to nothing on this site.

·
Premium Member
18,724 Posts
Originally posted by RegalLimited82@Dec 1 2008, 07:26 PM~12305781
Good luck on sale, lots of people looking to get good chrome for next to nothing on this site.
:yessad:

Its almost weekly someone new comes on saying they want everything chrome for under their g body. Then they see the price of what it will cost and you never here from them again... Gotta pay to play hopefully someone will put up the money and get themselves a nice underbody set here cuz its rare someone offers up a set like this :)

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by CoupeDevilleDTS@Dec 2 2008, 05:24 PM~12314072

Its almost weekly someone new comes on saying they want everything chrome for under their g body.  Then they see the price of what it will cost and you never here from them again...  Gotta pay to play hopefully someone will put up the money and get themselves a nice underbody set here cuz its rare someone offers up a set like this  :)
got to wait for tax time homies

·
Registered
408 Posts
Originally posted by sixninebuicks@Dec 1 2008, 09:48 AM~12301238
STEERING LINKS, CALIPERS, DRUMS, ROTORS ARE ALL BRAND NEW. NEVER BEEN USED OR INSTALLED. AND I MEAN NEW. I ALSO HAVE THE REAR END TOO. ( NOT SHOWN IN PICS.)  IM SELLING AS A COMPLETE SET. NOT PARTIN OUT SORRY HOMIES

U might make more if part out my 2 centS
L M K BUT GREAT PRICE

·
Registered
23,173 Posts
Originally posted by 2SHORT@Dec 2 2008, 04:11 PM~12315222
U might make more if part out my 2 centS
L M K  BUT GREAT PRICE

x2

if u decide to sell seperate how much for spindles and brake dust cover shipped to 89115. & drums

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
is the rear end reinforced???

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by CoupeDevilleDTS@Dec 2 2008, 02:24 PM~12314072

Its almost weekly someone new comes on saying they want everything chrome for under their g body.  Then they see the price of what it will cost and you never here from them again...  Gotta pay to play hopefully someone will put up the money and get themselves a nice underbody set here cuz its rare someone offers up a set like this  :)
Ya i know what you mean bro. It costs alot to get parts chrome. Costs even more when you buy everything new and than dip. But I think thats the best way to do it.

1 - 20 of 170 Posts