LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

g-body frame wrapped by hi-caliber for sale

3K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  curbserver78 
#1 ·
frame only, reinforced by jamie from hi-caliber. he doesnt even do it anymore, so i value it alot. i got it for my 78 regal im goin radical with, but im moving to vegas and can get another built for my caddy instead. wrapped by one of the best in my opinion. its been sitting in my garage, never used, but has flashed over with rust, due to normal bare steel and sitting. it just needs sandblasted, nothing major- i was getting ready to candy and pattern and leaf it. ill let it go for $1800. thats how much it would cost for me to replace-

See less See more
#2 ·
Originally posted by curbserver78@Sep 21 2006, 02:13 AM~6216162
frame only, reinforced by jamie from hi-caliber. he doesnt even do it anymore, so i value it alot. i got it for my 78 regal im goin radical with, but im moving to vegas and can get another built for my caddy instead. wrapped by one of the best in my opinion. its been sitting in my garage, never used, but has flashed over with rust, due to normal bare steel and sitting. it just needs sandblasted, nothing major- i was getting ready to candy and pattern and leaf it. ill let it go for $1800 firm. thats how much it would cost for me to replace-

Is that 1,800 including the delivery right?

#3 ·
depends on where your located...this is a nice frame, well worth the money and already done. just paint and swap-

#12 ·
Originally posted by lowrider_cutlass@Sep 25 2006, 04:47 PM~6242574
why did dude have to shut his shop down?
business slowed down in that area i beleive...and he wasnt cheap-

#13 ·
Originally posted by curbserver78@Sep 26 2006, 09:04 AM~6246437
business slowed down in that area i beleive...and he wasnt cheap-
I was too cheap, I closed down so I could have a steady income to support my family, even though that really hasn't happened. I have been doing cars the whole time just on the side. :biggrin:

#14 ·
:0 :thumbsup: :biggrin: whats up man. i thought you were on here still. i dont wanna let it go...but im building a caddy hopper soon. later-d.

#17 ·
can prep and paint to match with striping, leafing and/or patterns and graphics for a small fee- ;)

#19 ·
Originally posted by slammedtoys@Sep 28 2006, 12:24 PM~6264408
jamie did some GREAT work on my buddies Merc. Only had it for a day and built a nice battery rack and did another pump for him. Had the work done in less then a day. The work he does is WELL WORTH every penny. Remember pay the cost to be the boss or dont bother ridin
thanks for the comment homie. its hard convincing people that quality is hard to come by these days... :banghead: im only selling cause im building a caddy hopper- d.

#26 ·
Originally posted by ZCmercury@Oct 18 2006, 10:46 AM~6393828
the mercury is making its way down to florida next weekend, the hydros are still flawless, dunno if the car is gonna make it though, LOL.
:thumbsup: :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.