LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been parting and collecting parts for regals and g bodys for awhile, i need to clean out the garage. i have a pair of really nice burgandy velour seats from a regal limited, nicest i have seen. i have a chrome and gold grill for a 84-87 regal and tails to match, not show quility but nice. i have a set of blue and black crushed velvet swivel bucket seats that are in decent shape, not show quility but great for a driver, i have front and back and also have a bunch of extra material to match. i have all sorts of parts for regals such as glass, trim, interior panels, decent shaved deck lid thats rust free, i have 2 sets of doors for a regal of cutlass, one set is almost perfect and rust free and i have another set that are useable, dented some but have only a small amount of very easily fixable rust. i have a set of 15 standard offset wheels that need to be refinished but will almost give them away. i have a set of 14" cragar ss wheels with new tires, i want a little for these but not any unfair amount. i have a set of 17" boyds wheels that are a 5x5 lug pattern and have alot of back spaceing, they are new and have brand new kumho tires. i have good fenders for a regal. set of alright blue limited seats from a regal limited. set of white and bright blue leather seats from a 88 coupe deville. good grill for a daily for a 84-87 regal and one for a 81-83 regal. i have all sorts of other parts, email me with needs. i also have some audio video stuff such as dvd players and monitors.

i might be willing to trade for other parts. im lookig for control arms from air ride tec for a g body or s10, tuned port injection parts, a strait rust free frame for a g body, untouched with no welds or anything. i will consider 18 or 20s to fit a g body, grand national spoiler, any kind of high performance suspension parts for a g body, eclipse audio equipment, powerfull subs, air ride parts.........

contact me on here or at [email protected]

i also can help people bag a g body and do small block chevy conversions

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
I'm looking for the piece of stainless trim that goes over the top of the windshield. Mine got dented by a rock. I'm also looking for the rear window trim off a car that didn't have a vinyl top, since my vinyl got messed up and I don't feel like replacing it. :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I AM IN OMAHA NEBRASKA. I DO NOT HAVE THE REAR TRIM, I AM LOOKING FOR THAT MYSELF ALSO BUT I CAN FIND IT. I DO NOT HAVE THE LS HEADER, THEY ARE DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND EVEN IN THE SALVAGE YARD, LAST ONE I HAD WENT TO MY BOYS CAR CAUSE SOMEONE STOLE THE CAR JUST FOR THE HEADER AND LS PARTS. I MIGHT HAVE A GOOD PEICE OF TRIM FOR THE FRONT WINDOW, I WILL CHECK TONIGHT

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Originally posted by g-bodys-n-llacs@Sep 11 2006, 01:18 PM~6149231
I AM IN OMAHA NEBRASKA.  I DO NOT HAVE THE REAR TRIM, I AM LOOKING FOR THAT MYSELF ALSO BUT I CAN FIND IT.  I DO NOT HAVE THE LS HEADER, THEY ARE DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND EVEN IN THE SALVAGE YARD, LAST ONE I HAD WENT TO MY BOYS CAR CAUSE SOMEONE STOLE THE CAR JUST FOR THE HEADER AND LS PARTS.  I MIGHT HAVE A GOOD PEICE OF TRIM FOR THE FRONT WINDOW, I WILL CHECK TONIGHT
Where does your friend live?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMAHA, WHY? U KNOW ABOUT IT? IT WAS A DARK BLUEISH GREEN COLORED LS WITH T-TOPS AND DEAD STOCK. ITS NOW BETTER THEN EVER BUT THEY TRIED TO STEAL IT AGAIN. ITS GONNA TAKE ALOT TO GET IT AGAIN, WE HAVE IT ALL HOOKED UP WITH ALARM AND SOME OTHER SECRET THEFT DETERENT STUFF THAT WILL AT LEAST SLOW THEM DOWN ALOT. CANT FORGET ABOUT THE SHOTY NEXT TO THE DOOR! LOL

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Originally posted by g-bodys-n-llacs@Sep 11 2006, 12:08 PM~6149572
OMAHA, WHY?  U KNOW ABOUT IT?  IT WAS A DARK BLUEISH GREEN COLORED LS WITH T-TOPS AND DEAD STOCK.  ITS NOW BETTER THEN EVER BUT THEY TRIED TO STEAL IT AGAIN.  ITS GONNA TAKE ALOT TO GET IT AGAIN, WE HAVE IT ALL HOOKED UP WITH ALARM AND SOME OTHER SECRET THEFT DETERENT STUFF THAT WILL AT LEAST SLOW THEM DOWN ALOT.  CANT FORGET ABOUT THE SHOTY NEXT TO THE DOOR! LOL
MAN I GOT A TOW TRUCK & AN AK WHAT U GOT ON THAT?

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
:nono: what's up with this? 20"s on a regal?
Preformance parts? Air bags ON A REGAL? What is this world comming to?
13x7 spokes and juice is the only way to roll a Regal :cool:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
HEY, WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN STYLE! THATS WHY THEY ARE CUSTOMS :cool:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I WILL GET PICS OF THE SEATS TONIGHT IF I CAN GET TO THEM, THEY ARE IN STORAGE WRAPPED IN PLASTIC RIGHT NOW. I ALSO HAVE THE MATCHING UPPER DOOR PANELS. I ALMOST SWITCHED THE COLOR OF MY CAR TO USE THEM BUT I WENT WITH GREY LEATHER BUCKETS WITH THE NAVY INSTEAD, LOOKS NICE!

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Sep 11 2006, 03:06 PM~6150051
:nono: what's up with this? 20"s on a regal?
Preformance parts? Air bags ON A REGAL? What is this world comming to?
13x7 spokes and juice is the only way to roll a Regal  :cool:
Atleast he drives his. ;)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ALL SUMMER!!!!! IT WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT SNOW IS, :( TOO MANY G BODYS KILLED BY SALT :cool:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by DuezPaid@Sep 11 2006, 02:28 PM~6150195
;) so do I, plus this is a muthafucken lowrider site :biggrin:

·
Registered
34,340 Posts
Originally posted by DuezPaid@Sep 11 2006, 02:28 PM~6150195
;) so do I, plus this is a muthafucken lowrider site :biggrin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HEY NOW! IM TRYING TO SELL SOME PARTS.....GOLD GRILL, TAILS, VELVET INTERIOR......... LOWRIDER PARTS...... LAST TIME I CHECKED MY CAR LAYS FRAME, DOESNT GET ANY LOWER. LIKE I SAID WE ALL HAVE OUR OWN STYLE, A TRUE CAR LOVER WILL REPECT EVERYBODYS WAY OF BUILDING THEIR CAR. I HAVE HAD THE 13S AND JUICE IN THE PAST AND I ENJOYED IT, DESTROYED A GOOD CAR DOING IT BUT HAD FUN, I NOW AM GOING IN OTHER DIRECTIONS, LOWRIDING WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY BLOOD AND THE NEXT CLAEAN G BODY I FIND WILL PROBABLY BE BACK TO OLD SCHOOL BUT YOU CANT HATE ME OR MY CAR CAUSE ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANT, IF IT WAS WHAT YOU WANT AND NOT WHAT I WANT IT WOULDNT BE MY CAR, IT WOULD BE YOURS. SORRY, THATS MY OPINION, NOT BEEFING AT ALL JUST VOICING MY BELEIFS

1 - 20 of 24 Posts