LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STILL HAVE ALOT OF PARTS LEFT OFF OF REGALS. I HAVE LOTS OF TRIM PEICES, BLUE CRUSHED VELVET INTERIOR, BURGANDY LIMITED SEATS, STEERING COLUMN, DROP SPINDLES, 2 SETS OF RUST FREE DOORS TO FIT REGAL OR CUTTY, SHAVED DECK LID, FENDERS, INNER WHEEL WELLS, USED TIE RODS, 350 MANFOLDS, LOTS OF QUARTER GLASS, TRIM RINGS FOR RADIO, BLACK DASH BOARD, I HAVE ALOT MORE STUFF AND CAN FIND ALOT OF NEEDED PARTS IN THE SALVAGE YARDS. [email protected]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
all of my trim is for regals. im in omaha nebraska. i know you guys are all thinking corn feilds, not like that, those you have to drive an hour out of town to see, little big city. lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
84 regal bagged fbss on 17s 2 pumps 5 gal tank, 350 chevy all chromed out camed polished intake edelbrock 600 headers flowmasters true duals roller rockers 882 heads, custom grey leather buckets and interior, 5 tvs 7 wide 2 6.4 in quarter glass 10.4 on dash and 15.1 in trunk with 2 dvd sources maybe 3 if i add this last dvd player, all high end eclipse music with premium series amps component and point source speakers 1600 dollar eclipse dvd head unit with 8 volt pre outs copper shell 3 optimas, shaved all around aftermarket moon roof that i am gonna shave the trim ring of and mold smooth, getting ready to shave the quarter top fiberglass the dash and start over on the trunk and do 4 new eclipse subs or maybe 2 titanium eclipses. thats a breif break down of what i have. im sure someones gonna hate on me cause im not rollin on 13s and juice anymore. later :cool:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Originally posted by g-bodys-n-llacs@Sep 22 2006, 06:16 AM~6222850
84 regal bagged fbss on 17s 2 pumps 5 gal tank, 350 chevy all chromed out camed polished intake edelbrock 600 headers flowmasters true duals roller rockers 882 heads, custom grey leather buckets and interior, 5 tvs 7 wide 2 6.4 in quarter glass 10.4 on dash and 15.1 in trunk with 2 dvd sources maybe 3 if i add this last dvd player, all high end eclipse music with premium series amps component and point source speakers 1600 dollar eclipse dvd head unit with 8 volt pre outs copper shell 3 optimas, shaved all around aftermarket moon roof that i am gonna shave the trim ring of and mold smooth, getting ready to shave the quarter top fiberglass the dash and start over on the trunk and do 4 new eclipse subs or maybe 2 titanium eclipses.  thats a breif break down of what i have.  im sure someones gonna hate on me cause im not rollin on 13s and juice anymore.  later :cool:
MAN I WANNA SEE PICS POST EM UP :biggrin:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ILL POST PICS BUT I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST THEM. I MUST BE A RETARD!! SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW! :(

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WELL I DONT HAVE A NICE PEICE OF WINDSHEILD TRIM BUT I THINK I HAVE SOME. THE GRILL HOWEVER I MIGHT HAVE ONE FOR YOU. I HAVE A DECENT DAILY DRIVER CHROME GRILL FOR A 84-87 THAT HAS A CRACK IN IT WHERE YOU CANT SEE IT AND IT HAS A LITTLE BIT OF CHROME BUBBLEING ON THE UPPER CHROME STRIP, I HAVE A 81-83 GRILL THAT IS IN GOOD AVERAGE CONDITION AND THEN I HAVE A 84-87 GRILL THAT HAS EVERY OTHER BAR GOLD PLATED AND HAS THE TOP STRIP GOLD PLATED. I HAVE A MATCHING SET OF TAIL LIGHTS ALSO THE ARE GOLD PLATED AND HAVE A STRIP OF CHROME DOWN THE CENTER ON THE ROUGH PART OF THE TAIL LIGHT. I ALSO HAVE A GOOD SET OF CHROME TAIL LIGHTS FROM A 84-87 THAT WILL FIT A 81-87.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MAKE OFFERS. I DONT WANT A TON FOR THE STUFF BUT IM NOT GIVEING IT AWAY EITHER. 30 BUCKS FOR THE 81-83. I DONT KNOW ON THE GOLD ONE, ITS PRETTY! I AM THINKING I WANT TO SELL THE TAILS AND GRILL TOGETHER BUT MAKE ME AN OFFER

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,641 Posts
i have an 86 regal, how much for the spindels, and do you have a passenger fender?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
100 for the spindles and 50 for a fender but i wouldnt know how to ship it. i have pics of the grills if i can figure out how to post pics

1 - 16 of 16 Posts