LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Loyalty
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help trying to see what type of shock i can put in a cutty the car has 12'' in the back and i want put new shock on it but the factory ones are to short and will pops if i raise the car ,, also can i 3 wheel with shocks thanks

·
Relentless cc
211 Posts
Ive got an 83 malibu and Im using rear shocks from a 99 ford explorer 4x4. They have the same upper and lower mounting as the g body shocks. but extend about 2 and a half to 3 inches more, but compress almost the same as the g body ones do. I didnt lose any of my drop in the rear with them.

·
Loyalty
6,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks homie

·
Treasurer
3,223 Posts
yo these shocks work great in these cars. let me know

CHROME HEAVY DUTY EXTENDED SHOCKS $135 PLUS SHIPPING
EXTENDED THEY MEASURE 29in. CLOSED THEY MEASURE 18in. FITS IMPALAS,G-BODYS, CADI. ETC.

IF YOU PM ME LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINCE I HAVE OTHER THINGS ON HERE FOR SALE!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
695 Posts
Give HOPPOS a call, he carries the extended shocks. 909-923-5553. I have them on my 93 cadi fleetwood and have no problems three wheeling. Plus lay ass on ground.

·
PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE
2,325 Posts
yo these shocks work great in these cars. let me know

CHROME HEAVY DUTY EXTENDED SHOCKS $135 PLUS SHIPPING
EXTENDED THEY MEASURE 29in. CLOSED THEY MEASURE 18in. FITS IMPALAS,G-BODYS, CADI. ETC.

IF YOU PM ME LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SINCE I HAVE OTHER THINGS ON HERE FOR SALE!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]

Cant See Pics. Post Links or more Pics Por Favor

·
Registered
783 Posts
99 explorer work great. I have 12s in the rear and it can lift all the way and lay ass. The difference in the ride is night and day. I did have to remove the metal sleeve in the rubber bushing for it to fit the lower shock mount.

·
IM STILL STANDING BITCH
1,724 Posts
What kind of shocks should I use since I have drop mounts on my regal I've seen some on the hoppers but don't know who to get them from would anybody know where I can get them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts