LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone needs their trim polished on the eastcoast coast, hit us up. we do both aluminum and stainless. ALL SANDING AND POLISHING IS DONE BY HAND, ABSOLUTELY NO MACHINES OR TOOLS TOUCH THE PRODUCTS AT ANYTIME. when done polishing, everything is sealed for a LONG lasting finish

this last picture reflects my ceiling light, not an imperfection

For those out of state, all pieces are shipped individually wrapped from one another.

G & G Automotive trim, (407)460-4844
Jacksonville, North Carolina

·
Registered
632 Posts
Could you PM me a quote for a 1987 Monte Carlo LS t-top. I need the front window trim, cowl, rear window trim, t-top trim, b-pillar trim, and a LS molding set redone.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could you PM me a quote for a 1987 Monte Carlo LS t-top. I need the front window trim, cowl, rear window trim, t-top trim, b-pillar trim, and a LS molding set redone.
PM'D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just in case if you guys was wondering, Monte Carlo was quoted $325 for all of which he asked for. Our prices are very reasonable for services that are done completely by hand. No machines, grinders, table sanders etc we use to restore trim. We recently went to a antique car show, and was stunned by the damage done to trim by persons using machines and tools trying to take the easy way out. Needless to say, our shop just picked up approx. 70% of the cars out there to redo and fix the damage done. This includes two '58 impalas ( one convertible) and a pristine 1961 vert impala

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
What's the trick to using a machine. Ima planning on using a stand grinder w/a polishing wheel. Do u have any pointers. ?

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What's the trick to using a machine. Ima planning on using a stand grinder w/a polishing wheel. Do u have any pointers. ?
Honestly homie, we wouldn't know cuz we don't use anything except our hands. Pointers? Hmm lots of sand paper, time and patience :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Ok I know game is to be sold not told, but I'm on the west coast so I can't send my shit to u. Pm me some more pointers on ur by hand technique... Thnxs in advance

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Ok I know game is to be sold not told, but I'm on the west coast so I can't send my shit to u. Pm me some more pointers on ur by hand technique... Thnxs in advance
No pointers I guess. Fuck it I'mA just get my shit chromed

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts