LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out, I was invited to this board because someone thoght i might do ok here, And i thank them for that, The prices on my merchandice is what it is and thats how it is, If you want something then ask me for my addy and tell me what ya want, MAD that goes for you!
If you want to talk trash then you know were you can take it, To the trash because thats all it is any way.

So i say it again if you need anything please feel free to EMAIL me do not post on the board because right now is not a good time for having to go to 30 sites to check post SORRY but that is how it has to be.
I am moving as well so buy from MAD the guy with all the low prices LOL

Perry

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Nov 2 2003, 08:56 PM
If you want something then ask me for my addy and tell me what ya want, MAD that goes for you!
act more fucking interested when i try and buy shit from you then.

and that goes for anyone else here too when they ask for shit.

i'm not the only one here that asked over and over for pics of the differant color shit.

imagine all the sales laziness lost you.

i also told you that i'd buy a set of green ones from you and you didnt act like you wanted to sell me anything.

i also asked you if you use paypal because if you do i'll send you the money right then.

and yet again........... you acted all pissy about that as well.

great bussiness like ethics right there buddy :thumbsup:

when i was selling stuff on here i sold 50 sets of wheels in less than 2 days.

and that was just that one instance.

try getting some people skills and motivation, it will take you alot farther in the future.

good luck :wave:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 2 2003, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 2 2003, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fouryrscln@Nov 2 2003, 08:56 PM
If you want something then ask me for my addy and tell me what ya want,  MAD that goes for you!

i'm not the only one here that asked over and over for pics of the differant color shit.

i also told you that i'd buy a set of green ones from you and you didnt act like you wanted to sell me anything.

i also asked you if you use paypal because if you do i'll send you the money right then.

try getting some people skills and motivation, it will take you alot farther in the future.

good luck :wave:[/b][/quote]
Look MAD At no time in my post did i make this out to be a bash or anything, i was prof with my point and if you read yours you sound like you want to fight or something like you are in the back alley LOL

This a model & bike forum not the streets of chicago.

I am very good at what i do and i have explained myself more then once on all the issues, If i missed any one i am sorry for that but i am not perfect.
As for pictures i have told you all that i do not have a camera and that i would do my best to get pictures, Unfortunetly luck is not on my side and i can not get them yet, So MAD beins you get the same set why dont ya just post a few pictures and help a guy out instead of making me out to be some bad guy or what ever your doin.

where i come from people dont talk trash.

Perry

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Nov 2 2003, 10:14 PM
So MAD beins you get the same set why dont ya just post a few pictures and help a guy out instead of making me out to be some bad guy or what ever your doin.
because i'm not the one selling them here. i already have people bugging me about shit wanting to buy stuff from me. even my own personal stuff at that.

that week i wasnt on here.... while my homie was here i had him post up a good picture of one of the continental kits for you that i have and it somehow "mysteriously" got deleted. so i said fuck it why bother trying to help out :dunno:

i dont know what happened to his reply with that pic in it but i just figured you thought i was trying to move in on you and had somebody take it off.

cant we all just get along? :biggrin: lol

perry, if you want ill repost the pic for you man.

·
Registered
8,700 Posts
Originally posted by fouryrscln+Nov 2 2003, 10:14 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fouryrscln @ Nov 2 2003, 10:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -The Mad [email protected] 2 2003, 10:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fouryrscln
@Nov 2 2003, 08:56 PM
If you want something then ask me for my addy and tell me what ya want,  MAD that goes for you!

good luck :wave:
Look MAD At no time in my post did i make this out to be a bash or anything, i was prof with my point and if you read yours you sound like you want to fight or something like you are in the back alley LOL

This a model & bike forum not the streets of chicago.

I am very good at what i do and i have explained myself more then once on all the issues, If i missed any one i am sorry for that but i am not perfect.
As for pictures i have told you all that i do not have a camera and that i would do my best to get pictures, Unfortunetly luck is not on my side and i can not get them yet, So MAD beins you get the same set why dont ya just post a few pictures and help a guy out instead of making me out to be some bad guy or what ever your doin.

where i come from people dont talk trash.

Perry[/b][/quote]
I dont know you or know MAD, but I read the whole topic and it didnt sound like MAD was trash talking.

I understand that you cant always answer everyones questions, Basically to me it looks like he was just giving you some tips on selling stuff.

If your going to be selling stuff then trying to make the customer happy should be #1, then the profit is next.

Even if you spend extra time on one person and you feel like it wasnt worth your time for how much money you made, you need to remember that same person will more than likely buy from you again.

You say luck wasnt on your side because you couldnt get pictures. No offense but from the sound of things, you should have been trying harder to sell some things, and took that profit and bought a digi. You can buy a decent Digi for under $100.00, luck has nothing to do with it.

I think basically you need to go back and read what MAD said to you, because it looks to me like he was just giving you some pointers. He wasnt trash talking. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey MAD I thought the picture was sweet, I am not the type of person that would do that i just look like this. ;)

I was talkin about the pic of the wheels in green and blue i seen the coni kit pic.

Perry

:angel: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Perry, i have a pic of a partial purple set.... i hooked one of my friends up with half the stuff cause he needed some stuff for a car he ws building. i'll post it up for you in a few ok. ;)

i'll repost the gold conti for you too bud :cheesy:

the reason i went off on you earlier is because my name was mentioned a couple times in your first post up there. what was i supposed to do? looked to me that this whole post was pretty much aimed toward me. might as well put the title as "MAD you're an ASSHOLE!!!!" ;) lol

if i had some more of the colors here i'd take pics and post them up (HINT HINT) ;) lol

but i dont have much of the stuff left. :(

·
Registered
956 Posts
Fouryrscln, no dis respect. but since you came on this board i had a weird feeling of you and your business. You seem to have a good ebay account, but the rest :(
its been a little werid when people ask for pictures, prices, more info and theirs no response
You probably PM them but the rest of us are cluless...

I rather stick with MAD, since i got my stuff today from him ....

Peace
rat ;)

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Nov 3 2003, 03:05 PM
damn bro, i just sent that out late friday and here it is monday and you already got it all the way back east? :0 lol

told you my shipping was on point ;) :puffin:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 3 2003, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 3 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 3 2003, 03:05 PM
damn bro, i just sent that out late friday and here it is monday and you already got it all the way back east? :0 lol

told you my shipping was on point ;) :puffin:[/b][/quote]
yes sir,,, been working on the 27 for about an hour already...Thanks man!!!

Wheels???

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 3 2003, 06:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 3 2003, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Rat Rodder@Nov 3 2003, 04:57 PM
:cool:  kool thanks :biggrin:
no problem bro ;)

was that literature of any help to you as well? :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
a little,,, i knew the basics in the begining,, the lit just confussed how i usally do it. i knew i should of put a peice in the roof, so it would even out, but Eh i was bored and needed a chop fast... now i gotta worrie about f*cking cracks, and bondo flaws,,,, w/e ,, not even close to finish the body work,,,,, dont care now, im more focused on the 27' :biggrin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts