LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
garge jobs come out great depending on the skill of the painter, materials used and the painters abilty to prep the garage so that dsut and other debris in the air can be controlled. my homeboy painted around 80 cars in his garage before he got his own shop and all the garage jobs as just as good as the ones that come out the booth. and bugs are a big thing too. me and my homeboy always joke around bout the custom bugs in paint. their is a guy in my area that does alot of kandies and murals and his carclub was at a show we were at and this truck he did had knats preserved in the clear on the hood. when we seen those i was like thats some custom shit

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've got alotta respect for a guy who can put out quality paint work from his garage. There are a thousand things that can go wrong...a good painter recognizes those things, and does everything he can to avoid them. I don't care if it's lows, bikes, ricers, or SUBARU'S...recognize the talent and commitment...haterz can take a f*cking hike!!!!

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by CadyRidah@Aug 1 2005, 11:48 PM~3525797
i painted all these in my garage. the supra i just finished last week.

dam homie,that rex is bad ass! and that civic is smooth as glass! :cool:

·
Registered
783 Posts
same color on my 04 mustang

·
13X7 DAYTONS 72s
19,952 Posts
straight backyard boogie homie

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts