LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come get it, can hook it up and show you it works flawlessly. idk the exact measurements, i believe its a 32" comes with factory looking switch from a grand prix $50.00 COME PICK IT UP...I WONT SETUP SHIPPING, SO DONT ASK ME FOR A QUOTE. call fedex ask them what info you need to ship it and ill get it to you.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by g-body@Sep 5 2005, 09:31 PM~3758341
dam, would u be able 2 ship dat thing?
actually its packaged for shipping, but the quotes ive gotten are for frieght, no ground service will touch it cause its too big....so yeah, but your paying for it. as far as scheduling a pickup at my house and having it delivered. any other questions im willing to work with ya

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
UPS would be alot cheaper than fedex...

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Damn thats what ive been lookin for, im too lazy to setup all the shipping and stuff. :(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by locskitzo@Sep 6 2005, 01:40 PM~3762248
were are you at?

if your not to far i might come and get it
im in wausau, you know where highway 29 goes east from st paul/minneapolis? take that east about 3.5 - 4 hours and your there ill even meet you in marathon, which is 25 minutes from me. and easy to find....hit me up i need it gone and id like to see someone use it rather than toss it, it works perfectly....50 picked up is cheap too...

·
Registered
640 Posts
FedEx needs some info..
There is a guy in Wisconsin and I want him to ship something to me, how much ???

Dimensions and weight of that thing and is Wausau a city.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by HighProCam@Sep 7 2005, 07:00 PM~3771616
FedEx needs some info..
There is a guy in Wisconsin and I want him to ship something to me, how much ???

Dimensions and weight of that thing and is Wausau a city.
heres what i have for it.

size is = 50 x 41

weight is = 60 lbs

address to be picked from i pmed you

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by Bumper Chippin 88@Sep 8 2005, 08:37 PM~3778998
IF you would help out on setting up shipping it will probably sell... :biggrin:
why should i, someone will just haggle me down on the 50 bucks then cause shipping will be over 100 bucks. its a game on here and i aint playin. thanks for your advice though dr. phil. :uh:

seriously who is gonna spend 50 plus 125+ to ship it???? you? i doubt anyone, thats why i said picked up would be best

1 - 20 of 63 Posts