LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a regal im gettin rdy to lift and i need sum ideas on the rack im lookin for pics with 8 or 10 batts and 3 pumps im jus not sure if they fit the way i want em to

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah everyone ive seen is 3 batts a side im lookin for more original ideas cuz i got 8 batts and might buy 2 more but i want it to try an look clean and not have like 10 batts jus cramed into the middle

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by ceebo@Oct 4 2007, 11:41 AM~8931223
yah everyone ive seen is 3 batts a side im lookin for more original ideas cuz i got 8 batts and might buy 2 more but i want it to try an look clean and not have like 10 batts jus cramed into the middle

When mine is done I will post up pics......9 batts, 3 pumps! :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
oh yeah...and the 9 will be straight across the back, and the pumps should be slightly angled up so you can see the backing plates....at least that is the current Idea!!! ;)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 79 cutty@Oct 4 2007, 03:09 PM~8932322
oh yeah...and the 9 will be straight across the back, and the pumps should be slightly angled up so you can see the backing plates....at least that is the current Idea!!!  ;)
yah thats lookin like the way to do it cuz i whanna still be able to have a sub between the cylinders i wuz also thinkin of like a L on each side

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
3 pumps infront of the hump, 1 of the pumps being a piston pump, with 8 batteries across the back

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
my first setup i had done 3 pumps with 3 batteries in each quarter panel.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so the only way i can make it fit is to do it straight across i wished these trunks were alil bigger

·
Premium Member
17,826 Posts
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Oct 4 2007, 11:28 PM~8936477
3 pumps infront of the hump, 1 of the pumps being a piston pump, with 8 batteries across the back

i ran mine like this :cool: but just 2 pumps and in the middle the speaker box sticks out a lil :cool:

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by ceebo@Oct 5 2007, 08:07 AM~8937558
so the only way i can make it fit is to do it straight across i wished these trunks were alil bigger

Not the only way.....just got to get creative. If you want a system in there then it is about the only way. I decided I am going to pass on the system to make my set up extra clean. Just going to make a beauty board and mount my 4 channel amp on the back rack in my regal.

·
Premium Member
9,397 Posts
Originally posted by hoppers602@Oct 5 2007, 11:04 AM~8937875
This is in a cutty i did

you do some clean ass work Leonard... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
i also took out the back seat and cut out that center support so that my box is actually about 2 inches inside the car. and i cut the cross bar section off the back seat it self so that the seat would still fit over the box. just dont cut off the very top long bar so u can still latch the seat in and dont cut the bottom length bar and the left and right ones so ur seat still keeps form

·
Registered
5,734 Posts
MY OLD MONTE AND ANOTHER MONTE THAT I DID FOR A FRIEND...

·
Registered
11,295 Posts
Originally posted by hoppers602@Oct 5 2007, 09:04 AM~8937875
This is in a cutty i did

:thumbsup: to the hardlines!

·
Registered
563 Posts
send me ur email ill send u the pics of my old monte 3 pumps ten battereis and room for sounds :cool:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts