LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,454 Posts
[attachmentid=282926]
noisey pete jackson!! :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

· Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
Originally posted by USOFAMILY@Sep 20 2005, 08:47 AM~3848851
here's mine! :biggrin:

[attachmentid=282917]
im new at this but isnt the middle gears on backwards?my instructions said to havethe big gear to my left standing in front?
like joes motor ..i may be wrong i dont know ,maybe noisy is one way and quiet is the other :dunno: i was going to ask mike that whenever i talked to him :0 :biggrin:
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Sep 20 2005, 11:37 AM~3849907
im new at this but isnt the middle gears on backwards?my instructions said to havethe big gear to my left standing in front?
like joes motor ..i may be wrong i dont know ,maybe noisy is one way and quiet is the other :dunno: i was going to  ask mike that whenever i talked to him :0  :biggrin:
No, you are right. I've never installed any other than Pete Jackson, but maybe the eldebrock or whomever runs the big gear on the other side?

His isn't on backwards though because behind the middle gear the middle protrudes out more and you dont see that in his pic. There's like a cone-shape there, you can see in this pic

 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,373 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Sep 20 2005, 01:29 PM~3850247
No, you are right. I've never installed any other than Pete Jackson, but maybe the eldebrock or whomever runs the big gear on the other side?

His isn't on backwards though because behind the middle gear the middle protrudes out more and you dont see that in his pic. There's like a cone-shape there, you can see in this pic


thats how mine is too.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
Originally posted by schmidt64@Sep 20 2005, 11:44 PM~3854897
anybody have a sound clip of their engine running?
I have a video of me gas hopping but you can't hear the gear drive in it. If I think about it, i'll make another of just the motor and put it up :cool:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0@Sep 21 2005, 05:00 AM~3855700
I have  a video of me gas hopping but you can't hear the gear drive in it. If I think about it, i'll make another of just the motor and put it up :cool:
i'd like to hear that, i'll keep an eye out for it
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,719 Posts
Originally posted by skandalouz@Sep 20 2005, 11:48 PM~3854912
you can help me break in my motor and get the noise first hand!    :biggrin:
It takes a long time to break in. The first few times you start it, you won't even hear it. I'd say maybe 5 hours of runtime before its really loud.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top