LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Buildin ain't EZ
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THE BIG HOMIE WAS IN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY MORNING, DIDN'T KNOW TILL HIS LADY CALLED ME, HE'S DOING GOOD,SAYS HE'S STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT OVERALL HE'S HOME NOW :)

GET BETTER HOMIE, PAIN DOESN'T MEANT YOU CAN'T BUILD STILL! :biggrin: j/k

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Mar 17 2010, 08:26 AM~16915470
THE BIG HOMIE WAS IN ACCIDENT YESTERDAY MORNING, DIDN'T KNOW TILL HIS LADY CALLED ME, HE'S DOING GOOD,SAYS HE'S STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT OVERALL HE'S HOME NOW :)
GET BETTER HOMIE, PAIN DOESN'T MEANT YOU CAN'T BUILD STILL!  :biggrin: j/k
Damn! Get well soon bro!! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Mar 17 2010, 08:26 AM~16915470

:0 :0 :0 :( damn hope u get well man ....

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Originally posted by 408models@Mar 17 2010, 07:26 AM~16915470
x2 :biggrin:

·
r.i.p sis we love you
9,811 Posts
thank you soo much everyone its good to read all this .

ill try to explain as short as possible .basically i was on the freeway in the fast lane on my way to work when i was rearended hard ..kinda if like a pit monover style hit (hope thats understandable) it threw my truck sideways and head on into a concrete underpass head on . im in alot of pain at the moment the perkaset( spelling )helps a liitle as long as i dont move much .it cracked my number one and number two vertabre and my left knee was ripped open and punchered in a few places . but in the end i got to thank god that i limped away from that on my own feet . :(

im down but not out thanks again guys for all the support :cool:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Mar 17 2010, 10:43 AM~16916565

ill try to explain as short as possible .basically i was on the freeway in the fast lane on my way to work when i was rearended hard ..kinda if like a pit monover style hit (hope thats understandable) it threw my truck sideways and head on into a concrete underpass head on . im in alot of pain at the moment the perkaset( spelling )helps a liitle as long as i dont move much .it cracked my number one and number two vertabre and my left knee was ripped open and punchered in a few places . but in the end i got to thank god that i limped away from that on my own feet . :(

Sucks bigtime, but your alive! :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Originally posted by rollindeep408@Mar 17 2010, 09:43 AM~16916565

dam X2 on being alive

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
its good to hear that ur ok homie, hope u recover soon, some one really lovs u up there homie. the lord sent you n angel homie, get well soon and god bless you and all of ur family :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts