LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is gonna be for my bike, what should i put on it? the name of my bike, owner, and what else?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 14 2003, 09:27 PM
name, year, what kinda bike it is, owner, paint, chrome parts, wheels, any custom mods....
ight thanx for tha help, can i see urs again??

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by 96 impala girl+Aug 16 2003, 04:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (96 impala girl @ Aug 16 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--jevries@Aug 16 2003, 08:30 AM
Very cool pic!! ;)  You did?
a guy i know designed it up for me :)[/b][/quote]
man my board looks good.the guy messed up on the first one he did so he gave me that one i canse i wanted it as a souvineer, and i got a reel nice copy, its like a night shot, and you can see a palm tree and a crashing wave in the back fround, and the words are airbrushed, ill post picks up in a min.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok i got the pix, my digital cam kinda took a shit on me so i had to use my cam sorder so the quality sux, and its reel blury, but for now you hould get the idea, ill post clearer pics a little later

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 96 impala girl@Aug 17 2003, 06:59 PM
thats dope :cool:
yea im reel happy with it, i jus gotta take a picture of my bike and put it in that black outlined box.ill take a better pic of it today

1 - 17 of 17 Posts