LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k this is my setup right now, i got two hoppos pumps, #11 to the front, and a #9 to the back.
k im gona be pickin up a pro hopper comp pump soon for my third pump, and i plan on running it to the front to replace the hoppos #11 thats already there.
what i want to do is take that hoppos #11 pump and put it to the back, so the rear is double pumpd
my problem is, that if i run the two hoppos pumps to the rear, they'll be mismatched because one is a #11 and the other is a #9.
if i buy another #9 gear, what other stuff would i need in order to replace the #11 with it?
is it a bitch to take out or can it be done pretty easily?
the battery voltage is gona stay the same, its gona be 48v to the two rear pumps
and the same 72v to the front
the pro hopper pump has a #13 in it, do you guys think 6 batts is enough to power that mofo?

·
Registered
563 Posts
its easy four bolts on the block ..put matching gears in the back...

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
just mount em the same way u took em apart. use a torch wrench and put 17lbs on em. dont overtighten it.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
YOU WANT NO HIGHER THAN A #9 TO THE FRONT @72V I personally perfer #7

HIGHER NUMBER PUMPHEAD = HIGHER VOLUME OF OIL PUMPED @ A LOWER PRESSURE

LOWER NUMBER PUMPHEAD = LOWER VOLUME OF OIL PUMPED @ HIGHER PRESSURE

Since you dont have enough voltage to spin that #13 fast enough to build up the pressure that will be needed for maxumum performance you need to stick with a #7 or #9

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
BTW 22-26 LBS TORQUE As far as I can remember ANYONE ELSE???

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
torque them till your knuckles turn white :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: i torque them to 20lbs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts