LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the dust its been sitting for awhile, I also took a shot at scratch building a 39 banjo steering wheel. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
20,283 Posts
That's Bad Ass... :cool:

·
Registered
813 Posts
look good welcome back

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
nice job bro keep it up

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Originally posted by 1942aerosedan@Jan 9 2009, 10:00 AM~12652240
Sorry about the dust its been sitting for awhile, I also took a shot at scratch building a 39 banjo steering wheel. Let me know what you think.

FIRME!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm from the central coast area of California between Santa Cruz and Monterey,I have a few in the works seems like I'd paint them and would never finish I'll post some pictures later. And Thanks to everyone for the welcome glad everyone likes the delivery. Here's a reference pic of the steering wheel for those not familiar with 39 Chevy accessories its not exact but close enough.

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by 1942aerosedan@Jan 9 2009, 04:41 PM~12654374
I'm from the central coast area of California between Santa Cruz and Monterey,I have a few in the works seems like I'd paint them and would never finish I'll post some pictures later. And Thanks to everyone for the welcome glad everyone likes the delivery. Here's a reference pic of the steering wheel for those not familiar with 39 Chevy accessories its not exact but close enough.

LOOKS REALLY CLOSE TO ME BROTHER ! WE HAVE A TON OF MODLERS ON HER E IN YOUR AREA , AND EVEN SOME OF THE GUYS THAT WORK FOR PEGASUS HOBBIES POST UP FROM TIME TO TIME !

MAYBE YOU GET THAT OLD SHIT OUT AND FINISH IT UP AND HANG OUT WITH US MODLERS MORE !

I DIG THAT 1:1 PICTURE !

I'VE DONE THE LAZY MAN TURN NOOB ONCE BUT I SEE THAT UMBRALLA HOLDER ! THAT WOULD BE A COOL DETAIL TO ADD TO A BUILD !

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's a few more, I built the trokita a long time ago for my nephew. By the way does anyone have a windshield for the 55 ?

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Originally posted by 1942aerosedan@Jan 10 2009, 10:28 AM~12661929
Here's a few more, I built the trokita a long time ago for my nephew. By the way does anyone have a windshield for the 55 ?

FOOOOOKKKK homie I was cleaning out my parts box yesterday and threw away a 55 windshield and the chrome post . I do not recall if I got online here maybe just did not see your thread for updates. Sorry homie . Did you add a request in the modeler want ads thread?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts