LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some leaks all over the driveway, and I cleaned up the stuff that was on the surface, but it's still oily, you know? I'm sure some of you guys that hop have blown seals, lines, etc. and have had to clean up messes. What can I use?

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Kitty litter and throw a pile on it and rub/stomp it in with your foot. Then sweep it off.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Originally posted by Big Baller 82cutlass@Sep 24 2003, 05:34 PM
Hey homie what I use for cleaning my driveway is a stuff called POWER CLEAN they got it at autozone.Just let it sit like for 30 minutes and them hose it off.
That's some gooooood stuff!!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
They are right, a simple degreaser is good, better yet use motor oil not hydraulic oil, treat it like a car motor! No leaks, as far as the ha air bag comment goes , don't count your chickens too soon , bags can only take so much air before they go pop! A cylinder ain't going anywhere and will get your ass home! Trust me, my buddy has bags and its pretty shitty when you gotta call a tow truck to get your ass home once a bag pops. wanna play gotta pay no matter what you ride. peace out.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Originally posted by Royal Image Prez NY@Sep 27 2003, 12:33 AM~1111066
They are right, a simple degreaser is good, better yet use motor oil not hydraulic oil, treat it like a car motor! No leaks, as far as the ha air bag comment goes , don't count your chickens too soon , bags can only take so much air before they go pop! A cylinder ain't going anywhere and will get your ass home! Trust me, my buddy has bags and its pretty shitty when you gotta call a tow truck to get your ass home once a bag pops. wanna play gotta pay no matter what you ride. peace out.
Haa POP!! :rofl:

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
if its concrete .. pour gas on it ... and then follow up with shop sweep / kitty litter also works with ATF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts