LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed the bumpstops from the crossmember, and now the upper control arm hits the crossmember, anyone have any tricks for getting more lift once youre this far??
Thanks..

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Mar 22 2003, 07:12 AM
I removed the bumpstops from the crossmember, and now the upper control arm hits the crossmember, anyone have any tricks for getting more lift once youre this far??
Thanks..
i know in the rear my buddy put some plates (i forget the size) underneath the bag to get more lift in the rear. he still layed frame with the plates but it gave him like 2-3 inches more lift in the rear.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Mar 22 2003, 04:43 PM
bags only lift your too the stock position.. hydros lift your a bit higher than stock..
bullshit, on a impala bags will lock you up just as high as juice. the suspension can only travel only so far. hydros will not give u any more lift on the front of a impala. i will put 100$ on it.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
Originally posted by LD0GG@Mar 22 2003, 04:52 PM
well i don't know about impala's but i have seen quite a few gbodies bagged and they definately don't lock up as high as my car juiced
i am telling you on a impala its the same shit. ask bigdan he cant go up any higher because his control arms lock up.

·
Registered
4,379 Posts
im just saying dont say shit you dont have a clue about. he is talking about his impala and you make a statement saying put juice on it, it will give you more lift. when the statement is WRONG and ignorant at that. another bag hater. stay out of the forum if dont like bags.

Last edited by vertex at Mar 22 2003, 05:18 PM

1 - 20 of 57 Posts