LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I know I'm a newbie to this but I need you guy's help. I searced this place to no end to find info on a kit for my galaxie. I purchased a kit off of ebay. Seller told me that he was out of tanks and he would send it in a week after first shipment came in. I ended up adding stuff to my order and sent more money through paypal. I've got a claim with paypal and with ebay right now. Right now I'm owed 20ft of air line, viair 380, two bag plates, tank, and four 1/2 solenoids.

I've got quite a bit of info about him right now but I was wondering if any of you guys have ever heard of "The Custom Shop" in Porterville CA? Supposedly he works on alot of caddys. He was a down to earth legit guy at first. Sent me four bags, compressor, some plates, wiring, switch box, four solenoids, fittings. then he just gives me excuse after excuse on my stuff. Grandfather dies, sent to the wrong place, its on the way ect ect ect.

Anybody that can vouch for this guy? I hate to resort to this shit but I will not get fucked over by a thief.

·
Registered
9,833 Posts
SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT SWITCHES.....

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
ive never heard of the custom shop in porterville ca and i live here in porterville whats the fuckers name?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know his name. Everything was done in his business name. Shop is supposed to be on 1835 Thunderbolt 93257. I've got his number and his wife. Supposedly he lives in Santa Maria.

Google earth shows thunderbolt being right near the airport. Thanks for stepping up for me. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
actully that is the airport pretty much. i heard theres a guy out there named mike who opened a shop.. most of the shops here in town took thanksgiving off till monday id call him on monday and leave messages on top of messages. if he dont respond good luck with the pay pal & ebay claim

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i know that sounds fucked up but the way things are in this econonmy that cash might be gone already aint much here cash wise its a small ass town with our best crops are oranges, hay & meth according to the druggies..

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i dont know him, dont recognize the guy but i stopped hanging out with people in this town along time ago middle of high school and it been over ten years since then for me whats his myspace link since you have his pics off myspace

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've called this guy forever for the past week. I talked to him the friday before last and he said he was sending me a tracking number. Thats the last time I talked to him. I know he has been online today based on some poking around the internet.

He also canceled his ebay account today.

This is a pic of his car I think

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
i know you probably dont want to hear this but sounds like another shop thats going under here in town we have had COUNTLESS shops start in the last 5 years and theres only two shops in town i trust with anything of mine. on my next days off ill roll out there n see whats up however that wont be till saturday sunday monday of next week. cause tonight is my final days off of this week cause my schedule rotates.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
wow a severd ties member. ive got a aquaintance in severed i know big clubs like that dont like their name in the mud ever. ill try and find the severed ties chapter emails you can email them and usually they will put pressure on that person to finish the shit they started or they boot them from the club...

i dont get why he'd buy these online when home depot & lowes sell them http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=220292697955

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks man. He should get a visit pretty soon by another guy. This shits actually fun. Fuckin dickhead has had my car in pieces for two months waiting for shit to show up.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
www.severedties.com they have the chapters listings there being the fact the two closest chapters are modesto ca & bakersfield ca heres the email for modesto & bakersfield include the link of the myspace member when you talk them via email. see what info they can give you... i know clubs dont like having people look at one person of the club bad cause it reflects upon the club steve from modesto [email protected] & damon from bakersfield [email protected] try there after a few more calls n see what happens

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
dont know if that mike scott is him, however the background on his myspace page even thought its private shows severed ties

1 - 20 of 32 Posts