LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,654 Posts
the bike is horrible... looks like a tin box.... i think i'd rather see 2 men kiss then look at the bike..... but as for the car.... add side trim, cruiser skirts and some 13's and its ready!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
In my opinion, I think Boyd should leave the impalas (excuse me, Bel-AIR or Biscayne) alone, and dress them up properly. He should stick to the guidelines as if the car really looks good as a hot rod. Let's face it, Impalas were built to lowride.Period If anyone differs, you're ignorant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Originally posted by jjarez79@Jul 30 2005, 05:38 PM
In my opinion, I think Boyd should leave the impalas (excuse me, Bel-AIR or Biscayne) alone, and dress them up properly. He should stick to the guidelines as if the car really looks good as a hot rod. Let's face it, Impalas were built to lowride.Period If anyone differs, you're ignorant.
[snapback]3511381[/snapback]​

thats funny, I didn't know Chevy had lowriders in mind when they built the Impala....:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
One more thing, that I think I don't need to mention, I think Boyd needs to watch some more American Chopper and take notes. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,253 Posts
Originally posted by gibby64@Jul 30 2005, 03:14 PM
the bike is horrible... looks like a tin box.... i think i'd rather see 2 men kiss then look at the bike..... but as for the car.... add side trim, cruiser skirts and some 13's and its ready!!!
[snapback]3511256[/snapback]​
fucking fag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,253 Posts
Originally posted by gibby64@Jul 30 2005, 03:14 PM
the bike is horrible... looks like a tin box.... i think i'd rather see 2 men kiss then look at the bike..... but as for the car.... add side trim, cruiser skirts and some 13's and its ready!!!
[snapback]3511256[/snapback]​
fucking fag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
517 Posts
Originally posted by jjarez79@Jul 30 2005, 05:53 PM
I wonder why they were SLOWER.
[snapback]3511436[/snapback]​
because they were......they were still muscle cars before they where lowriders so deal with it......not sayin I dont like seein lowrider impalas but to talk shit about an impala made hotrod is ignorant because thats what they came from......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,817 Posts
What about the zoot suit era, late 30's and 40's when sandbags were put in the chevy's trunk so they can have the low look?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,289 Posts
Originally posted by jjarez79@Jul 30 2005, 04:13 PM
What about the zoot suit era, late 30's and 40's when sandbags were put in the chevy's trunk so they can have the low look?
[snapback]3511500[/snapback]​
:twak: seriously dude bombs were just that family cars of the 30s and 40s werent built to go fast the flathead was an accidental discovery
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top