LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlfriend finally built her first model. She got the Expedition snap kit. Then repainted it with Tamiya Light Blue Pearl and did the interior in off white.I think i'll order her some chrome monster wires for her and use it to stick in front of my trailor for my diorama. :biggrin:

·
Registered
772 Posts
damn! thats clean. tell her i said she did a nice job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and let me get those rims if you buy some new ones. because you seen my set ryan, therre a lil' fucked up. so let me get them if you buy some news ones. PM me about it.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LowJay6911@Oct 20 2003, 04:26 PM
damn! thats clean. tell her i said she did a nice job! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and let me get those rims if you buy some new ones. because you seen my set ryan, therre a lil' fucked up. so let me get them if you buy some news ones. PM me about it.
This is a business, not a charity. You can expect to cough up some cash if you wanna cop those rims! lol j/k... :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am not able to see the pics at this time but i am sure they are sweet.

You go sista and dont you stop or i am telling 1ofaknd on ya lol

Notin like havin a good girl modeler in the group

Perry

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fouryrscln@Oct 25 2003, 02:21 PM
I am not able to see the pics at this time but i am sure they are sweet.

You go sista and dont you stop or i am telling 1ofaknd on ya lol

Notin like havin a good girl modeler in the group

Perry
if you can't see them, try to copy and paste the url in your browser. or just reload the page.

·
Registered
21,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by O.G.ModelBuilder+Oct 26 2003, 09:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (O.G.ModelBuilder @ Oct 26 2003, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--lowjoker77@Oct 26 2003, 08:34 PM
so what have you been doing any new models
any updates on your yellow 63 impala?[/b][/quote]
nope, i put on some reg. wheels and tires so it looks like a project. I left out the glass and it's missing a taillight. I'm gonna put it on a trailor and use it in my diOrama

1 - 15 of 15 Posts