LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ITS MY LIL GIRLS BIKE..I MADE IT FOR HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY..THIS YEAR..SHE LOVES IT AND I BEEN BUYING PARTS WHEN EVER I GET A CHANCE..LIKE A NEW SEAT THATS GOLD PLATED AND SOME LIGHT AND STUFF...WELL JUST WANTED TO SHOW ALL U...PICTURE SUCKS BUT I'LL GET SOME BETTER ONES LATER...THE MURAL WORK WAS DONE FREE....WELL AS A GIFT TO MY DAUGHTER... :biggrin:

·
Registered
483 Posts
hey that bike is SICC :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you should get some twisted parts on it , it will look alot better...

·
Registered
744 Posts
NICE man.. and she should be proud ridin' it or showin it..

please make pics of the murals thanks..

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WELL THE FENDERS AND SOMEOTHER PARTS ARE GOLD BUT YOU CAN'T TELL....PICTURE SUXZ..BUT I REPLACED ABOUT 35% OF THE PARTS IT HAS IN THIS PICTURE...SHE LOVES IT TO DEATH...ALWAYS WANTING TO CLEAN IT AND ALL..ILL POST SOME BETTER PICS LATER

·
Registered
744 Posts
Thanks man.. I wil wait..

·
Registered
202 Posts
i cant wait til i have kids.. i'm only 16.. so it won't be for a while (i hope) but i'm gonna get them on lowrider bikes as soon as possible!

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by MRIMPALA2000510@Nov 24 2003, 04:42 AM
ITS MY LIL GIRLS BIKE..I MADE IT FOR HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY..THIS YEAR..SHE LOVES IT AND I BEEN BUYING PARTS WHEN EVER I GET A CHANCE..LIKE A NEW SEAT THATS GOLD PLATED AND SOME LIGHT AND STUFF...WELL JUST WANTED TO SHOW ALL U...PICTURE SUCKS BUT I'LL GET SOME BETTER ONES LATER...THE MURAL WORK WAS DONE FREE....WELL AS A GIFT TO MY DAUGHTER... :biggrin:

Did you have to cut the gooseneck on that cause it's looking like I'm gonna have to on my 69 Schwinn. BTW alot of people is starting to do that with their back fender.. it's.... well.... umm..... interesting. I'm building my lil bro this bike and I want it to be orange so I'm sorta taking down ideas. Let's see those murals!

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Originally posted by MRIMPALA2000510@Nov 23 2003, 08:29 PM
WELL THE FENDERS AND SOMEOTHER PARTS ARE GOLD BUT YOU CAN'T TELL....PICTURE SUXZ..BUT I REPLACED ABOUT 35% OF THE PARTS IT HAS IN THIS PICTURE...SHE LOVES IT TO DEATH...ALWAYS WANTING TO CLEAN IT AND ALL..ILL POST SOME BETTER PICS LATER
If you need to get real custom show quality parts done come hit me up on the E-mail. [email protected] Check out my Wicked Dragon 68 some one post it up. We do everything Custom made rims, handle bars, and all other parts that your heart desires one of a kind parts no store bought parts~

1 - 18 of 18 Posts