LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm a chick from Atlanta with a lowrider bike. Wondering if there are any other ladies who have bikes that THEY own, not their boyfriend's. Granted my man has a bike, but I have my own too! Post some pics of your bikes, chicks!

Some pics of me on my man's bike before I bought mine:

MY BIKE!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me try this again with the pics... new to this stuff! ;)

I'm a chick from Atlanta with a lowrider bike. Wondering if there are any other ladies who have bikes that THEY own, not their boyfriend's. Granted my man has a bike, but I have my own too! Post some pics of your bikes, chicks!

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
good thread. DL girl. Dani. Dont know to many grown females with there own bikes

·
Registered
13,520 Posts
Originally posted by Artistics.TX@Dec 8 2008, 03:47 PM~12371173
good thread. DL girl. Dani. Dont know to many grown females with there own bikes
there was a few on that lrm readers ride mag.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Just wanted to see if any girl besides me actually had a bike of their own. I enjoy it. Love riding it too, its not just for show for me. Although, I would love to do one up that is just for show but still have my bike to ride. :biggrin:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tell me what you think of the bike so far. I have a lot more I wan to do to it though. Mirrors, change the sprocket, take off the chain guard, etc. But for now... :dunno:

·
New School Rider
2,334 Posts
did your boxfriend build it for u or did he buy it? Its a nice street.

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
wheres a pic of you?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought the bike and custom grips and seat. He helped me build it. So anyways, I love the grips and seat, sorry... they aren't changing! :biggrin:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope. LOL! That's the point, I like NOT looking like the typical girl in a bikini on a bike. Someone posted a pic of a girl pin-up style on a bike, now that's cool. It's classy. Here are some pics of me on my bf's bike before I got mine. Cool shit, not stripperella.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Originally posted by viciousvixen<3@Dec 8 2008, 06:09 PM~12371361
Nope. LOL! That's the point, I like NOT looking like the typical girl in a bikini on a bike. Someone posted a pic of a girl pin-up style on a bike, now that's cool. It's classy. Here are some pics of me on my bf's bike before I got mine. Cool shit, not stripperella.

WELCOME 2 LAYITLOW :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 175 Posts