LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
as good as youre going to get in etching. not cheap, but again, nothing good is. :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,119 Posts
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Sep 13 2005, 06:28 PM~3808441
as good as youre going to get in etching. not cheap, but again, nothing good is. :biggrin:

That shit looks good. some of the other shit out there looks like they carve it with a srewdriver.

G

·
Glass work kinda has 2 styles to it...you got the smooth blasted look, or the hand done kinda tattoo flash style....jus depends on what look you want ...heres a table top i did ..Celtic style blasted....I have done all the glass work on the Outer Limits, gotta find a pic of it and will post it...its all hand done and has over a 100 hours jus in the front windsheild..if you never seen it , check it out, got some killa detail in it......I also did the work on Wicked 87, Outkast...gotta dig..will post some more pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
Originally posted by Viejitos In Da House@Sep 13 2005, 10:18 PM~3810721
That shit looks good.  some of the other shit out there looks like they carve it with a srewdriver.
yeah for some reason its the trend on the show circuits. maybe its the pricing or some people just want something on the winsheild and dont care how it looks. im not into etched glass at all myself, but still know good vs bad. also can tell usually how much it cost.

G

·
allright i found one more i did..this one hand done on a ford Roush Truck.....is a daily driver so had limited space to work with.....

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
nice table toxic. hopefully some of the stuff i know was made will be out at the super show. seeing stuff in person is usually better then pics :)

G

·
you know it, nothing like seeing something in person, pics can hide sooo much....and if it looks bad in a pic or mag, than its gonna be worse in person....

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Originally posted by 76 G-HOUSE@Sep 13 2005, 02:51 PM~3807740
looking for people that could do some good etching on glass hit me up , i know there was a few on here who do it so hook me up :cool:
You going to etch the glass on that glasshouse?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.