·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats involved in installing them,

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well you need to explain more. Is it going to replace the stock muffler if it is you would need clamps. Riddla

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm not sure i've no idea. basically is it something i can do my self or do i need a muffler shop.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic@Dec 11 2003, 08:40 PM
i'm not sure i've no idea. basically is it something i can do my self or do i need a muffler shop.
I put mine on myself. Just muffler clamps.

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by ridenlow71+Dec 11 2003, 10:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ridenlow71 @ Dec 11 2003, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--regalistic@Dec 11 2003, 08:40 PM
I put mine on myself. Just muffler clamps.[/b][/quote]
do u need to cut any pipes?

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Originally posted by regalistic+Dec 11 2003, 08:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (regalistic @ Dec 11 2003, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2003, 10:47 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--regalistic
@Dec 11 2003, 08:40 PM

I put mine on myself. Just muffler clamps.
do u need to cut any pipes?[/b][/quote]
yeah but because I put all new exhaust in.

·
Registered
343 Posts
cut out the existing muffler and weld the glass pack back in its place

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
no offense but if your regal has a v-6 that glass pack is gonna sound like shit on it...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Originally posted by capone530@Dec 13 2003, 05:58 PM
no offense but if your regal has a v-6 that glass pack is gonna sound like shit on it...
my brother has some on his blazer and with a V6 it sounds like a ricer

·
Registered
3,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by lukedogg+Dec 13 2003, 07:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lukedogg @ Dec 13 2003, 07:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--capone530@Dec 13 2003, 05:58 PM
my brother has some on his blazer and with a V6 it sounds like a ricer[/b][/quote]
if thats the case i probly won't do it. is there any other alternative ways to get a meaner sounding engine. other than a new engine.

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
i dunno man..i'm seriously thinking of putting a v-8 in my regal. I'm sick of these buick v-6's....this the 3rd one i had and everytime with these things they end up with lifter problems...what am i doing wrong??? i change my oil often..i drive it easy..no spiinnin out really...and everything the lifters start makin noise on me :( i gettin sick of this shit..but i live in cali so if i throw a v-8 in i'm gonna be fucked when it comes to smog time :(

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
please dont do the glass pack. the best exhaust on a g-body is stock (imo) i have true duels.....they suck, sure the car sounds like it can run you down ...and over for that matter. but the best thing is to have stock and keep every thing in stock location.

fyi...i bought the car with the exhaust, im changing it after winter.

the best thing is to get and engine with more compression if you want it to sound like a beast :0

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Dec 16 2003, 09:03 AM
please dont do the glass pack. the best exhaust on a g-body is stock (imo) i have true duels.....they suck, sure the car sounds like it can run you down ...and over for that matter. but the best thing is to have stock and keep every thing in stock location.

fyi...i bought the car with the exhaust, im changing it after winter.

the best thing is to get and engine with more compression if you want it to sound like a beast :0
My 307 was rebuilt to a higher compression.. But I still want cherrys. How are yours ran?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts